The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lil wayne
lm_wfc
What genre?
hip-hop or synthesized pop?
kanye and kesha aren't in the same genre...

Right Round (Flo Rida) sounds like Kanye's stuff to me a bit. I don't understand genres, and I didn't mean Ke$ha's own music.
ras90
You still don't get it lol:hmmmm2:

Sorry, what don't I get? By music slut, I assume you mean someone that produces far too music in order to make themselves popular and well-known. Or are you purely basing it on people that have collaborated with others?
Reply 63
CrookedLegs
Sorry, what don't I get? By music slut, I assume you mean someone that produces far too music in order to make themselves popular and well-known. Or are you purely basing it on people that have collaborated with others?

People that put them selves in other peoples songs. for exmaple just dance by GAGA, its a great song, but for some reason AKON is in it and he does hardly anything.
ras90
People that put them selves in other peoples songs. for exmaple just dance by GAGA, its a great song, but for some reason AKON is in it and he does hardly anything.

Ahh right right, gotcha, you didn't make that very clear. In that case, i'll have to go for Kings of Leon, oh wait...
Reply 65
sakina101
Not helping!! Lol. But I guess I feel bad for her ex more. Where did you find that video?

I have absolutely no idea. :biggrin:
I just spend too much time on youtube.
Reply 66
Hoody555
The gaga. And probably most of the others.

hahaha your dumped live on the radio and everyone knows your a dirty little tart.

i love your sig hahahaha
Reply 67
Hoody555
I have absolutely no idea. :biggrin:
I just spend too much time on youtube.

that's hilarious! Well thanks for finding the video! :grin:
Reply 68
Akon, T-Pain, Lil Wayne are the biggest offenders for sure! Oh the days when a song would start with "Kooonvict Music", followed by an Auto Tuned chorus and a verse by 'Weezy Baby' !
Reply 69
sakina101
that's hilarious! Well thanks for finding the video! :grin:

It's all good. There's a few others on there by the same guy, you should listen to them. :P

WilliamWJ
hahaha your dumped live on the radio and everyone knows your a dirty little tart.

i love your sig hahahaha

Yeah that's the best bit. At least it gives a great idea on what to do if you ever get cheated on. :woo:
Reply 70
Between Dark Child & Red One..

Those 2 get mentioned in what seems every bloody song. :hmmm:

Even pops up at the beginning of a Sugababes song.
first name to come to my mind was lil wayne!
Reply 72
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Right Round (Flo Rida) sounds like Kanye's stuff to me a bit. I don't understand genres, and I didn't mean Ke$ha's own music.

Oh, I thought you meant keshas.

For the record though, flo rida is southern rap and also more r&b/pop. Kanye's music is mid west/ general hip hop, depending on what album you look at
Reply 73
Hoody555
It's all good. There's a few others on there by the same guy, you should listen to them. :P

Thats a good idea, do you have any links? :cute:
lm_wfc
Oh, I thought you meant keshas.

For the record though, flo rida is southern rap and also more r&b/pop. Kanye's music is mid west/ general hip hop, depending on what album you look at

:adore: You obviously know a lot about genres. For me if they talk fast it's rap, if they're a bit fast it's hip-hop/R&B (interchangeable), if I can sing along it's pop and if there are beeps it's electro/techno (interchangeable). Very primitive, enough to make you weep :frown:
It's an orgy-like medley of:

Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, Kanye West, T.I., Keri Hilson, Timbaland.
Reply 76
Ke$ha, I saw her supporting Calvin Harris in October and she was humping the guitarist and bassist, I saw her on 4music last night aswell and my dad said "She's definatley high."
Reply 77
sakina101
Thats a good idea, do you have any links? :cute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm2zntIWGas

The other 2 should be in the sidebar. :p:
Dame Kiri Te Kanawa
Reply 79
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
:adore: You obviously know a lot about genres. For me if they talk fast it's rap, if they're a bit fast it's hip-hop/R&B (interchangeable), if I can sing along it's pop and if there are beeps it's electro/techno (interchangeable). Very primitive, enough to make you weep :frown:

lol

Latest