The Student Room Group

O2 apollo Manchester or Eventim apollo?

So I’m trying to figure out what tickets to buy for this rock concert right, thing is i am not a fan of seated tickets at all (rock is better enjoyed when ur standing and able to move more freely imo).

I wanna buy standing tickets at the front but not sure whether the venues r seated (which may put me off a lil) cos I’ve never been to either before. Looked up some images but it’s unclear whether they’re standing or not, also looked up the venue plans and it says “stalls standing”??

Are the venue plans basically the same or does one have standing and the other is seated? Also wtf is stalls standing😭is it basically just normal standing area like can u still move freely? (well as freely as u can at a concert lol)
Reply 1
hey did you manage to find out? im going to a concert in 2 weeks at the eventim apollo and i dont understand what "stalls standing" means. does it mean you're standing or are there seats in that area that you can sit in? ive tried searching for images but i keep seeing different things.
Reply 2
Original post by lana.xo
hey did you manage to find out? im going to a concert in 2 weeks at the eventim apollo and i dont understand what "stalls standing" means. does it mean you're standing or are there seats in that area that you can sit in? ive tried searching for images but i keep seeing different things.

Stalls standing is the area directly in front of the stage, ground level. Often these places have a balcony (or 'circle'), where the seats are.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by gjd800
Stalls standing is the area directly in front of the stage, ground level. Often these places have a balcony (or 'circle'), where the seats are.

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest