The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
In the sadder parts of the internet, it's become part of the lingo to type "teh" and "peopel" exactement comma ca.
Reply 2
yeah sometimes i do that now.and i never make mistakes like that with handwriting. i think its becos my typing has now got faster, but sometimes its too fast and i get order wrong or something , im not sure why i do it. its only a new thing, as my typing got better and faster , my spelling got mch worse, im trying now to typpe slower to avoid this
Reply 3
i do it all the time!
I'm normally fairly good with typing - but in trying to type this post, I've made about 5 mistakes already! My typing skills are leaving me :frown:
Reply 5
I always type soemone and the like - my brain is wroking - see another one there, faster than I type and people goes wrong as well, I often have to go back and correct it all =0(
Reply 6
yeah, it's been happening way too often! i even get paranoid that i haven't spelt something right and have to keep checking heh its annoying
Reply 7
OMG I always type teh too! I thought it was just me...there are other words too, but I probably won't remember them until I mis-type them...I'll get back to ya :biggrin:
Reply 8
tis teh win to type liek that. mofo!

or something.
Reply 9
Ooooh I remember the one I have...its when I type 'you' I always type 'toy' instead! Does anyone else of is it just me? Must be a subconscious thing....:biggrin:
Reply 10
* gemchicken
Ooooh I remember the one I have...its when I type 'you' I always type 'toy' instead! Does anyone else of is it just me? Must be a subconscious thing....:biggrin:

kik is the new lol.
Reply 11
technik
kik is the new lol.

Just like inf is the new omg and gwgw is the new hehe :wink:
Jajajajaja!! RIFK, jsut eb quite
I always capitalise the second letter of the first word in a sentence because I don't take my finger off the shift key fast enough.
ok i have Dyslexia which is classed as a disability which mean i cant spell so eaven when i type i dont now if it write or wrong.

so i dont now which one is correct i get a cuple of letter in words mixed up or misted out other word dosent make sence only to me

whin i reply to a thread i have to put all the text in to a word document then spell cheack it then past it back here which takes time and i cant be botherd to do that
I misread the title of this and thought it was about dystopia! I was thinking I hadn't heard that dystopia was some kind of condition one could personally suffer from! :p:
Anyone ever tried sending a Fuzzmail? It comes up on the screen to the person you sent it to exactly as you typed it, so they can see where you made spelling mistakes and went back and redid them. I didn't explain that very well did I?
Jonatan
It is actually getting quite frustrating. I just always seem to type "peopel", "teh" and "qiute" even when I try to slow down. Does anyone else have problems typing propperly, without constantly reading back on what you just wrote to check it came out correct? If I try to post something without checking it first it looks as if I were dyslectic. It does not seem to be getting any better either.

maybe you just need to slow down with your typing? :confused: it could help a little....because thats what happens me when I type to what I call 'normally' as long as I slow down a little then its ok xoxo
Reply 18
I blaim the guy who invented the typewriter, allegedly he deliberately put the most used letter combinations as far appart as possible to prevent the band from getting jammed up.
Jonatan
I blaim the guy who invented the typewriter, allegedly he deliberately put the most used letter combinations as far appart as possible to prevent the band from getting jammed up.

yeah but if they were all next to each other youd be like scrunched up trying to tyep

Latest

Trending

Trending