The Student Room Group

cambridge gurdon institute ASTP 2023

Hi, I applied for the ASTP at cambridge but didn't get a conformation email or anything, did anyone else who applied get one?
Hey, I've applied for the ASTP as well and I don't think I've received any confirmation email!
(edited 1 year ago)
I applied as well and haven't received any email yet either
has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 4
Original post by Dominoes2015
I haven't. I think the deadline is today (since we hear back before the 5th). Update me if you hear back, I'll do the same!

Not heard here yet either. I read it quite negatively -
‘You will hear back from project team by 5th May’ suggested to me that they would be contacting successful people first, in case anyone turned it down and only then doing rejections! tomorrow

has anyone else been successful anywhere else? I applied for the Imperial work experience but was hoping for this one! They are releasing their decision tomorrow too.
Original post by Anonymous
Not heard here yet either. I read it quite negatively -
‘You will hear back from project team by 5th May’ suggested to me that they would be contacting successful people first, in case anyone turned it down and only then doing rejections! tomorrow

has anyone else been successful anywhere else? I applied for the Imperial work experience but was hoping for this one! They are releasing their decision tomorrow too.

I've applied for the UCL work experience, and was supposed to hear back by the beginning of May, but I haven't heard back. They stated that they can't reply to all students, so no reply means an unsuccessful application :/
As for the ASTP, I'm waiting for the response, which I believe is tomorrow!
Reply 6
I just got my response. I was waitlisted. Anybody else get a response?
I was waitlisted as well.
Reply 8
(Original post by ninau202)I just got my response. I was waitlisted. Anybody else get a response?

Same! Did everyone get waitlisted?
Reply 9
I haven't. I think the deadline is today (since we hear back before the 5th). Update me if you hear back, I'll do the same!

I got waitlisted did you hear back?
Reply 10
Did anyone get a positive response back?
Original post by ninau202
Did anyone get a positive response back?

Waitlisted!
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
Waitlisted!
I got accepted
Hi Everyone,
I just got accepted into Astp today.
Reply 14
Original post by Primeleo
I got accepted

Omg congratulations!! Will you be attending
Original post by harshj
I got waitlisted did you hear back?

Yep waitlisted aswell. 700 applicants for 30 spaces 😂
Reply 16
Yep waitlisted aswell. 700 applicants for 30 spaces 😂

So basically everyone got waitlisted?
Original post by harshj
So basically everyone got waitlisted?

Yh the waiting list ppl won't get in. The list is too long plus no one that got a place would reject.
Original post by harshj
Omg congratulations!! Will you be attending

Yes Inshallah
Reply 19
Original post by Primeleo
I got accepted

Hi! I’m also on the programme, I’m lowk feeling nervous for it 😅 maybe it’s bc it’s so few people as well and I have no clue if they’ll be friendly or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending