The Student Room Group

HSBC degree apprenticeship 2023

i couldnt find any threads for the 2023 intake for HSBC, so i thought it would be good to have somewhere we can all keep track of our application etc :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know what the application process for HSBC is like?
I am also wondering the same thing, also which one is best to apply for as there are a few options in London

Original post by MissHokage
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know what the application process for HSBC is like?
I’m not exactly sure which one would be best for you but I think it’s best to read through the job specifications and see which one aligns with what you would like to pursue as a career or interests you.
Original post by lilyrose5
I am also wondering the same thing, also which one is best to apply for as there are a few options in London

Hi, there’s 3 stages; online assessment, telephone interview and the face to face interview. I applied in the beginning of November I think and I’ve finished the last stage so I’m waiting for them to get back to me now.
Reply 5
Original post by Missanayah2023
Hi, there’s 3 stages; online assessment, telephone interview and the face to face interview. I applied in the beginning of November I think and I’ve finished the last stage so I’m waiting for them to get back to me now.

what programme have you applied for? ive gone for global private banking in london, and my process has been completely different. i applied mid-november- i had an online immersive assessment (also mid-november) then a job simulation (about 2 weeks ago), now im just waiting for the next stage
Original post by charlctte
what programme have you applied for? ive gone for global private banking in london, and my process has been completely different. i applied mid-november- i had an online immersive assessment (also mid-november) then a job simulation (about 2 weeks ago), now im just waiting for the next stage

I’ve applied for the finance support manager apprenticeship in Leicester. I think everyone’s is a bit different when it comes to how quick they get back to ppl etc

I’m the same, I did my job simulation 2 weeks ago and am waiting
I’ve applied for global private banking in london as well and i did my job simulation about a week ago and still waiting for a response as well.
Reply 9
Has anyone applied for London commercial banking. I just applied on the deadline hopefully everything will be okay :s-smilie:
Im in the exact same position, I applied for the same one and still waiting back from the job simulation
Original post by pinkwrld5
hi all, i applied for global private banking and received an email with an attachment on ‘winter work skills’. it also mentioned the next stage being a virtual experience day. i was wondering if anyone else received the same? :smile:

Hi I’ve also received the email does that mean we’ve Made it through to the next round?
Got the same email wasn't too sure what it meant just thought it was a generic one
(edited 1 year ago)
has anyone heard back from the job simulation?
Original post by hana0009
has anyone heard back from the job simulation?

Nope. Still waiting but it shouldn't be too long to find out if we reach the assessment centre. When did you complete the job sim out of curiosity? I did mine a month ago.
Original post by Amank2407
Hi I’ve also received the email does that mean we’ve Made it through to the next round?

Everyone got the email. Someone I know who got rejected after the job sim got the winter work skills thing.
Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to ask has anyone heard back from HSBC yet regarding their application?
Original post by Crypto18
Nope. Still waiting but it shouldn't be too long to find out if we reach the assessment centre. When did you complete the job sim out of curiosity? I did mine a month ago.

i did mine five days ago
Reply 18
Did anyone else get the email saying their job simulation met the minimum benchmark and will be reviewed in further detail. Can’t tell if this is good or bad hopefully it goes well
Original post by Elx04
Did anyone else get the email saying their job simulation met the minimum benchmark and will be reviewed in further detail. Can’t tell if this is good or bad hopefully it goes well

When did you receive this email? Straight after completing the job simulation or a few weeks later? And yes it is a good thing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending