The Student Room Group

Kleinwort Hambros apprenticeship 2024

Has anyone else applied for the Private banking apprenticeship for 2024?
Reply 1
Original post by cchri2

I did on the 30th December and it said my application is in review and someone has looked at my application on Smartr website
Reply 2
Original post by cchri2

Yeah, I got asked to take the test, took it about a week ago and haven’t heard back yet
Reply 3
Original post by MaxA06
Yeah, I got asked to take the test, took it about a week ago and haven’t heard back yet

I haven’t even got to the test yet haha
Reply 4
Original post by MaxA06

U probably didn’t pass it then, I’ve been waiting too, but Ik ppl who did the test and got invited to the next stage automatically, they literally finished the AC on Friday 🤷*♀️
Reply 5
Original post by Htfvhh

U probably didn’t pass it then, I’ve been waiting too, but Ik ppl who did the test and got invited to the next stage automatically, they literally finished the AC on Friday 🤷*♀️

Yeah I don’t think I did it said my personality didn’t match the company or something in my feedback report
Reply 6
Is anyone else at the final interview stage?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by I_A15
Is anyone else at the final interview stage?

Hey I finished the engagement day two Fridays ago but haven’t heard since have you?
Reply 8
Yeah I heard back the other day confirming that I got to the final interview stage
Reply 9
Original post by I_A15
Yeah I heard back the other day confirming that I got to the final interview stage

Good luck with your interview!! Did you hear back from them last week then? I applied for the one in London was it the same for you?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 10
Yeah, thank you
Reply 11
Anyone who has done the final interview heard back yet? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending