The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 1
You can stay overnight at the uni?!

Do you think I can do that when uni starts?! We live like 4 hours away and it'll probably take us more hours than 4 with trying to find the uni and everything, it tooks us like 6 hours from London! But that's because we got lost loads of times, so... that may not count.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
x-Jo-x
You can stay overnight at the uni?!

Do you think I can do that when uni starts?! We live like 4 hours away and it'll probably take us more hours than 4 with trying to find the uni and everything, it tooks us like 6 hours from London! But that's because we got lost loads of times, so... that may not count.

most likely, I'm left of kent and london and it looks like its gonna take me aorund 3 hours to get there but I normally stay over if I can - helps me to get a picture :smile:
Reply 3
Oooo can you tell me what it's like? I've been to the open day and everything but just want something to refresh my memory!
Reply 4
Hey, I'm going. I've been before, but I wanted to refresh my memory too!
I only live an hour away though, so I don't think I'll stay overnight!
Reply 5
I'm going too
Reply 6
I completely forgot it was on! I can vaguely remember what Keele looks like - must have been good because I picked it as my uni of choice!
Reply 7
They have some virtual tours on the Keele website if you want a reminder of how it looks. Picked the best parts obviously, but they're cool.

Latest