The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings college london open day

Does anyone have 2 KCL open day tickets for June 24th that they're not going to use? my friend and i are offer holders who didnt attend the open day last year, but we want to see the campus. the only thing is, i didnt realise the bookings were open until they were sold out. I'd really appreciate it if anyone has tickets that they're not going to use and they're willing to give them to me
Reply 1
Hey I don’t have any tickets to offer, but if you’re not able to get any I’d recommend booking a campus tour instead. While you don’t get the subject specific stuff, you’ll get to see your campus and the guides are students so they can answer any questions you might have about student life. Campus tours are more frequent so you should be able to book one if you’re not able to get open day tickets. good luck :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by S9715
Hey I don’t have any tickets to offer, but if you’re not able to get any I’d recommend booking a campus tour instead. While you don’t get the subject specific stuff, you’ll get to see your campus and the guides are students so they can answer any questions you might have about student life. Campus tours are more frequent so you should be able to book one if you’re not able to get open day tickets. good luck :smile:

2024 applicant here with the same problem! Have checked for available campus tours and they are also fully booked until 31.7 and then don't start again until October (dates not yet showing on the booking page). Any ideas? Can we just arrive at the campus on Saturday and have a look around - obviously not expecting access to any of the subject talks but other uni days have had two 'queues' for talks - one for booked entry and one for walk ups so 🤷🏻*♀️
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
2024 applicant here with the same problem! Have checked for available campus tours and they are also fully booked until 31.7 and then don't start again until October (dates not yet showing on the booking page). Any ideas? Can we just arrive at the campus on Saturday and have a look around - obviously not expecting access to any of the subject talks but other uni days have had two 'queues' for talks - one for booked entry and one for walk ups so 🤷🏻*♀️

I’m not sure they’ll let you on but it might depend what campus. I’m going to kcl this September, I’ve been there twice. Once for a campus tour in November and once for an offer holders open day in April. Strand campus is quite secure and you probably wouldn’t be able to get through without a ticket as both times they checked tickets when we entered. Not sure about other campuses so it might depend. But it’s probably better booking a tour instead and keeping an eye on the October open days rather than going through the effort of showing up and being turned away
Reply 4
Original post by S9715
I’m not sure they’ll let you on but it might depend what campus. I’m going to kcl this September, I’ve been there twice. Once for a campus tour in November and once for an offer holders open day in April. Strand campus is quite secure and you probably wouldn’t be able to get through without a ticket as both times they checked tickets when we entered. Not sure about other campuses so it might depend. But it’s probably better booking a tour instead and keeping an eye on the October open days rather than going through the effort of showing up and being turned away

Thanks for this - much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest