The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
My teacher said this is the hardest paper he has ever seen.
Reply 61
Well the exam was relatively easy to be hounest! though going blank in the middle of the exam doesnt help!
Reply 62
To be honest the questions you had to turn to page 13 of the data booklet were easy - it was just a case of reading the table and seeing what number gave a certain type of hydrocarbon.
Reply 63
I thought it was pretty reasonable over all. Some randomly bizzare questions. Would really like a A, but I just can't tell. Wouldn't be terribley dissapointed if I got a B, but depends on my other results as well.
Reply 64
someone please upload the paper, didnt get a chance to take it home and forget half of it
What a fckucking bizarre paper! My teacher had done the paper while we did it and I counted up my answers. Think I got roughly 65%. Hopefully a B. Which is totally gutting because in my prelim and all the past papers, I've been getting mid to high 70's.
cool_side_of_the_pillow
What a fckucking bizarre paper! My teacher had done the paper while we did it and I counted up my answers. Think I got roughly 65%. Hopefully a B. Which is totally gutting because in my prelim and all the past papers, I've been getting mid to high 70's.

View Higher Chemistry 2010 (Section A)

View Higher Chemistry 2010 Answers (Section A)

Have you got your teacher's answers, do they match the answers at this link?
garlicbreadman
View Higher Chemistry 2010 (Section A)

View Higher Chemistry 2010 Answers (Section A)

Have you got your teacher's answers, do they match the answers at this link?

The answers i got through deduction were all right, yey, unfortunately that cant be said for my own answers.
Reply 68
LuhLah
I asked for a copy at the end. :dontknow: I've got my actual english and maths papers (we were aloud to take those as we didn't write on them) and spares of human b and chem :smile:

I did this aswell. :smile: Just as a little reminder of the Higher papers I sat when I'm older! Only joking, I actually never want to see them again. I thought that was really difficult, although nothing I didn't expect as Chemistry has definitely been my worst subject this year. What's the chances of a B being 60%? I MIGHT have just scraped that but I very much doubt it. I really really hope I at least pass it. :s-smilie:
Reply 69
Totally gutted for this, i was really confident, but now im not :frown:
Reply 70
I found it pretty difficult. :s-smilie: Too many questions I didn't know what they were asking and just confused me. Hopefully I've done okay but not sure.

Definitely not looking at the answers though.
LuhLah
For gods sake I made an answer thread for a reason

I have deleted my post so you can delete the one you quoted aswell...sorry forgot this wasnt an answer thread.
Reply 72
red_roses123
I have deleted my post so you can delete the one you quoted aswell...sorry forgot this wasnt an answer thread.

It's fine lol, sorry for being harsh there :smile:
Reply 73
And to cheer y'all up:

Reply 74
Im really upset tbh! totally annoyed :/
LuhLah
It's fine lol, sorry for being harsh there :smile:

No its alright i completely understand, i tell myself that im not gonna look at the answers because it just depresses me but then i always do lol.
Reply 76
LuhLah
Shetland

Really..? Me too!
Reply 77
Ok, my teacher thought it was reasonable.
Reply 78
My teacher said it was "interesting" LOL, what does that mean?? He was also commenting on the question that involved the thing that was like ionisation energy but wasn't really, it was kind of backwards? He said that was weird, very few will get it right. He also did say it was generally a tricky paper.
Reply 79
jackwka
My teacher said it was "interesting" LOL, what does that mean?? He was also commenting on the question that involved the thing that was like ionisation energy but wasn't really, it was kind of backwards? He said that was weird, very few will get it right. He also did say it was generally a tricky paper.

I missed that one out.

Latest

Trending

Trending