The Student Room Group

Triple science Gcse(aqa)

this is about the questions of last year's chemistry, biology, and physics aqa paper 1 and two exams. please if you remember or have any information please drop it down below. it would be nice to help with specific questions but even just specific topics are enough. thanks
Reply 1
Original post by studywme
this is about the questions of last year's chemistry, biology, and physics aqa paper 1 and two exams. please if you remember or have any information please drop it down below. it would be nice to help with specific questions but even just specific topics are enough. thanks

I did the 2023 biology mock today (foundation triple) and iirc there were questions on selective breeding, labelling a diagram of the eye and describing how the iris works, punnet squares (to do with dog chromsomes) some questions about pros and cons of genetic clones and that's all I remember :smile:

For the earlier section of the paper (which was the foundation stuff) it had stuff about adaptation, the menstrual cycle, quadrants and the endocrine system and hormones
Reply 2
oh thanks for this useful information do you have any for chemistry and physics even if it is higher or foundation.
and by the way how was the exam i hope it went well for you do you think you did well?
Reply 3
Original post by studywme
oh thanks for this useful information do you have any for chemistry and physics even if it is higher or foundation.
and by the way how was the exam i hope it went well for you do you think you did well?

I'm sitting the chem & phys next week, if you haven't sat them by then I'll update you on the topics :smile: what I found helpful was searching up "biology paper 2 2023" then clicking on the top student room link. It will probably take you to a thread of people discussing the exam, and if you click to the last page of the thread, you can see people discussing the questions. This helped me focus my biology revision really well!!

Personally I would say it went great. Lately I've been procrastinating abit on my work and I need a strong 5 on my mocks to be able to do higher tripe. I was really worried, but now I feel quite confident
Good luck to you on your mocks aswell!!!
Reply 4
Original post by sebbys
I'm sitting the chem & phys next week, if you haven't sat them by then I'll update you on the topics :smile: what I found helpful was searching up "biology paper 2 2023" then clicking on the top student room link. It will probably take you to a thread of people discussing the exam, and if you click to the last page of the thread, you can see people discussing the questions. This helped me focus my biology revision really well!!

Personally I would say it went great. Lately I've been procrastinating abit on my work and I need a strong 5 on my mocks to be able to do higher tripe. I was really worried, but now I feel quite confident
Good luck to you on your mocks aswell!!!

oh okay. please keep me updated. I'm glad it went well, i hope you do well in the rest of your mocks. thanks for the information. and ill be sure to check the thread.

Quick Reply

Latest