The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone going cold turkey :biggrin:
Original post by silent ninja
Anyone going cold turkey :biggrin:

I thought I might but then I realised I have a hall ball tonight and an essay to write tomorrow. Maybe Monday it'll hit. :p:
Reply 382
King Cenred (Tom Ellis) is insanely attractive. That is all :sexface:

lol I 've been watching 'Miranda' mainly for Tom *hubba hubba* Ellis - and in one episode he is in nowt but boxers! I urge you to search for it :smile:
Original post by ferret123

Original post by ferret123
lol I 've been watching 'Miranda' mainly for Tom *hubba hubba* Ellis - and in one episode he is in nowt but boxers! I urge you to search for it :smile:

Is this what you mean? :sexface:
1000 times yes
Oh yes.

....... Oh Merlin, I miss you.
Reply 387
Original post by museobsessed
Is this what you mean? :sexface:

Deary me :sexface: I think I have to watch some more Miranda. What episode is that?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 388
Original post by Sushidelight
Oh yes.

....... Oh Merlin, I miss you.

Me too! I miss Merlin! If you click on my tumblr, it becomes rather obvious,lol. I'm suffering from Merlin withdrawal symptoms here.

I can't wait until 2012 ... Merlin's beard, the last Harry Potter would have been released by then..Noooo:frown:
Original post by Luceria
Me too! I miss Merlin! If you click on my tumblr, it becomes rather obvious,lol. I'm suffering from Merlin withdrawal symptoms here.

I can't wait until 2012 ... Merlin's beard, the last Harry Potter would have been released by then..Noooo:frown:

Your tumblr made me miss it even more... why you do this, why. :cry2:

(On a serious note, it's great!)
Reply 390
Original post by Sushidelight
Your tumblr made me miss it even more... why you do this, why. :cry2:

(On a serious note, it's great!)

Whenever I visit it, I become sad as well :frown: lol.
Yey:^_^:
Reply 391
On another note, I'm a huge Lancelot fan! (:sexface:) and not really feeling Arthur/Gwen. I felt so bad for Lancelot when they snogged right in front of him. I really want the love triangle. I love it! Lancelot noticed her first!

Poor guy

And does anyone else love this scene and the music? (who cares if it's cheesy, tehe) .. How can you not love Lancelot?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Luceria

Original post by Luceria
On another note, I'm a huge Lancelot fan! (:sexface:) and not really feeling Arthur/Gwen. I felt so bad for Lancelot when they snogged right in front of him. I really want the love triangle. I love it! Lancelot noticed her first!

Poor guy

And does anyone else love this scene and the music? (who cares if it's cheesy, tehe) .. How can you not love Lancelot?

True True, Santiago is rather tasty :sexface:
Reply 393
How can you not love Lancelot?

I dunno, he always seems sort of passive-aggressive to me. Plus I still think of him as Isaac from Heroes, who was also passive-aggressive when his woman shacked up with the main male character. :s-smilie:

Gawain, on the other hand...

Gwaine :sexface:
merlin does have alot of hotties
Hey hey hey guys.

How comes everyone is fogetting COLIN MORGAN.

Jeesus christ, sweet mary and all that. Now he is SEXY.
Waaaah...

My order is Tom Ellis > Colin Morgan > Bradley James > Lancelot > Gwaine > the rest lol
Reply 397
Original post by ArcaneAnna
Hey hey hey guys.

Waaaah...

I love Colin :love:
Original post by ArcaneAnna
Hey hey hey guys.

Waaaah...

:love:

Latest