The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why is it that Merlin is the only servant to ever go on the missions and why so few of the knights?
Original post by Potential Trigger
There is a black knight too who seems to have many lives :biggrin: Might be Gwen's brother who Arthur made a knight, not sure.

He is Gwen's brother.
Reply 781
Now that was a good episode.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Why is it that Merlin is the only servant to ever go on the missions and why so few of the knights?

He is Gwen's brother.

I know what you mean. They should introduce more side characters and make it a bit more serious and realistic at times. But it's still good.
I know what you mean. They should introduce more side characters and make it a bit more serious and realistic at times. But it's still good.

I'm waiting for Galahad :moon:.

They have enough knights as shown by the war so they could have a couple of randomers with them on their missions. Heck change them around and so we briefly meet Arthur's knights. There were two random ones in this episode when Gwaine and Arthur were riding out to find Merlin.
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm waiting for Galahad :moon:.

They have enough knights as shown by the war so they could have a couple of randomers with them on their missions. Heck change them around and so we briefly meet Arthur's knights. There were two random ones in this episode when Gwaine and Arthur were riding out to find Merlin.

Yeah exactly. I mean in Series 1 there were some more knights but they were killed off. Now they have settled with these particular knights. A few more knights, random people in the forest e.t.c would make it more fun. The programme seems to focus on few central characters and it is quite predictable.

For example, the way they introduced Lancelot in the earlier series was amazing. They need to bring in more people basically.
Reply 785
Original post by Bartimaeus
I am your new manservant, George :grin:

I loved that part - it was so funny! What's the neg for??

There's a positive. :jumphug:

Yeah, they need to make it more unpredictable. I want to see some variety!

Does anyone think the series will ever move onto Arthur actually knowing about Merlin's magic etc...? How many series do you think Merlin will have?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 786
THEY HUGGED! :hugs: That made me so happy! :biggrin: And Gwen seeing Arthur naked :wink: Hell-oooo :wink:
Reply 787
Original post by RobertWhite
There's a positive. :jumphug:

Yeah, they need to make it more unpredictable. I want to see some variety!

Does anyone think the series will ever move onto Arthur actually knowing about Merlin's magic etc...? How many series do you think Merlin will have?

I think it's going to be the end of this season but Arthur keeps it a secret. :cool:
Going to be so funny when Arthur goes, I knew all along Merlin, it's been obvious from the start. :rofl:

Yeah exactly. I mean in Series 1 there were some more knights but they were killed off. Now they have settled with these particular knights. A few more knights, random people in the forest e.t.c would make it more fun. The programme seems to focus on few central characters and it is quite predictable.

For example, the way they introduced Lancelot in the earlier series was amazing. They need to bring in more people basically.

Yes! Lancelot did have an awesome introduction. Elyan and Percival were pretty weak, just hey it's Gwen's brother and there's Lancelot and he's got a friend! Gwaine I can't remember and Leon was already there.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 789
Original post by Aust1n
I think it's going to be the end of this season but Arthur keeps it a secret. :cool:

That would be an awesome finish! It would definitely leave me a whole year in angst though as I await the next series!
I was pleasantly suprised by the gwen/arthur bath scene. Angel coulby is so pretty :frown::frown: you think if i turned up at the studios they would give me a part?
Going to be so funny when Arthur goes, I knew all along Merlin, it's been obvious from the start. :rofl:

Yes! Lancelot did have an awesome introduction. Elyan and Percival were pretty weak, just hey it's Gwen's brother and there's Lancelot and he's got a friend! Gwaine I can't remember and Leon was already there.

Gwaine was pretty well introduced
Original post by rmhumphries
Gwaine was pretty well introduced

I honestly can't remember it, can you enlighten me please? :colondollar:
I honestly can't remember it, can you enlighten me please? :colondollar:

He came first in the tavern brawl, got kicked out of Camelot, helped at various points such as the golden trident quest, and then was knighted when Morgana took over.
Original post by rmhumphries
He came first in the tavern brawl, got kicked out of Camelot, helped at various points such as the golden trident quest, and then was knighted when Morgana took over.

Aaaah yes, came to Camelot and flirted with all the ladies. Wasn't it the tournament melee where he came and helped Arthur so he wouldn't be killed?
Old Merlin makes me laugh and creeps me out in equal measure lol

Aaaah yes, came to Camelot and flirted with all the ladies. Wasn't it the tournament melee where he came and helped Arthur so he wouldn't be killed?

yes he was it was the same episode as you have mentioned above.
Reply 798
There's only nine eps'? Rubbish ¬_¬
Original post by Aust1n
There's only nine eps'? Rubbish ¬_¬

There is 13 (unless I am mistaken), but the names / plot summary for only 9 have been released so far

Latest