The Student Room Group
Reply 1
deathisg0d
Are murderers simply grown adults who in too much effect have had an unhealthy childhood relating to how their parents, idols, or peers had treated them? Is it in the blood, a gene that drives people to the madness of killing others? It's obviously a disorder, but is it a disorder you could classify someone with before they commited the crime?

first of all murderers isn't always adults
i don't think you can classify someone before they have done something, sometimes normal persons commits the most horrible crimes and nobody knew it was coming
Reply 2
What about in the case of a cerial killer, where it is not just jealousy, or defense that had caused the death?
Reply 3
I used to know a guy at my old school who was phycotic, he used to just randomly distroy things and steal things and cause masdsive vandalism out of school but rarly got caught, i always thought he would become a muderour or rapist
Reply 4
deathisg0d
What about in the case of a cerial killer, where it is not just jealousy, or defense that had caused the death?

you mean why the person did it?
i don't know, however i don't think that all killers do it for the same reason
Reply 5
If it's a crime of passion it's not necessarily a disorder. Different murders have different causes. However I think psychopaths do have a disorder, but I don't really know how you'd diagnose it - they're unlikely to go to their doctor... There's a test they can do to see, I think, but I don't think it's feasible to carry it out on everyone.

Latest

Trending

Trending