Time to disband te Mallet League Watch

This discussion is closed.
El_Borish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
It's been fun, but hey, everyone's a paedophile...

slightly tasteless to continue, i feel, so this is the official disbanding of all things mallety, watch out for a new avatar soon, by the way
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
He might not be. Someone made a "breaking news" thread a while back and said that Mallet had died. I've tried searching for the thread, but I think it was deleted.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
(Original post by a_musical_guy)
He might not be. Someone made a "breaking news" thread a while back and said that Mallet had died. I've tried searching for the thread, but I think it was deleted.
LOL! nice avatat by the way
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have you ever heard of inocent until proven guilty even if in this case the evidence does sound pretty strong, i point out matthew kelly as a good example of the tablods exploiting a rumour with no evidence
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
http://www.brillianttv.co.uk/timmymallett/

just in case anyones interested
El_Borish
Rep:
?
after a rapid change of heart prompted by several great members, the League stays until it's leader-in-spirit is at least charged.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am making a citzen's arrest on Timmy Mallet aka The Mallet Meister. I charge you with criminal damage to property of people with your "mallet".
El_Borish
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776 2)
I am making a citzen's arrest on Timmy Mallet aka The Mallet Meister. I charge you with criminal damage to property of people with your "mallet".
scathing, funny, but unfounded
A Grade Student
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
It's been fun, but hey, everyone's a paedophile...

slightly tasteless to continue, i feel, so this is the official disbanding of all things mallety, watch out for a new avatar soon, by the way

NO! Timmy Mallett rocks, ignore that paedophile bull**** its some idiot trying to get attention because hes sad and thinks hes funny. There is nothing in the news or anything its bull**** no way is he a paedo.
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by A Grade Student)
NO! Timmy Mallett rocks, ignore that paedophile bull**** its some idiot trying to get attention because hes sad and thinks hes funny. There is nothing in the news or anything its bull**** no way is he a paedo.
youre very active in defending him.
Are you timmy mallett?
El_Borish
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dickie)
Are you timmy mallett?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...q=Timmy+Mallet

maybe he ran a search on himself and decided this was the best place to start his defence camaign! i sense a plot, lol
A Grade Student
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
Are you timmy mallett?
Not at all. But it ain't right to slander Timmys name in such a grotesque way. I have fond memories of wathing wacaday and the wide awake club as a child. The man is a legend! Thats all

http://www.brillianttv.co.uk/timmymallett/index.html
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads