The Student Room Group

English Subject Knowledge Enhancement

Hi,

Could anyone recommend me the best English Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE) to take?
I’ve heard mixed reviews about the TES ones as this would’ve been my first choice. I’ve seen a few saying Eureka is a good provider too. If anyone’s done a good English SKE please let me know what you decided on
Thanks so much
Reply 1
Original post by Crepsley8
Hi,

Could anyone recommend me the best English Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE) to take?
I’ve heard mixed reviews about the TES ones as this would’ve been my first choice. I’ve seen a few saying Eureka is a good provider too. If anyone’s done a good English SKE please let me know what you decided on
Thanks so much

Are there any providers that still do in-person training? I did TES which wasn't worth one iota other than the £200 a week it was once worth but the in-person training at the local uni was miles better as they actually learned something.
Reply 2
Original post by hotpud
Are there any providers that still do in-person training? I did TES which wasn't worth one iota other than the £200 a week it was once worth but the in-person training at the local uni was miles better as they actually learned something.

Thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately there isn’t any in person ones in London and the ones outside London are blended learning. I guess I won’t be doing TES, no one’s said anything good about it 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending