Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by MJay91
It means that your accommodation application will look like this (for example):

1st choice: En-suite (preference: Camden Court)
2nd choice: Glenamara House
3rd choice: Stephenson Building
etc.

You can't choose more than one en-suite.

I need to choose one, which is close to the Business building for the same reason. :biggrin: However, the majority of the accommodation are very close to the campus.

I firmed Northumbria two days ago. :tongue:

Oh my! Well hopefully I'll be able to get an en-suite as I am definatly going there!
Did you get a conditional or unconditional?
Yeah they are pretty close, but just looked at the map I got sent via post and Manor Bank is no where near my building, so thats that out of the window! Victoria Hall is quite near too!
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 141
Original post by MJay91
X

Original post by Jaynie.xo
X

I wanna know from which date in January we can actually submit our accommodation forms! Someone email them and ask, I fear if I bug them any more than I have already, they'll retract my offer! :P
Reply 142
Oh my! Well hopefully I'll be able to get an en-suite as I am definatly going there!
Did you get a conditional or unconditional?
Yeah they are pretty close, but just looked at the map I got sent via post and Manor Bank is no where near my building, so thats that out of the window! Victoria Hall is quite near too!

Nice progress! :biggrin: I got a conditional offer.
Reply 143
Original post by esachica
I wanna know from which date in January we can actually submit our accommodation forms! Someone email them and ask, I fear if I bug them any more than I have already, they'll retract my offer! :P

How about the NUFriends? Do you have them as a friend on Facebook? They're quite helpful.
Reply 144
Original post by MJay91
How about the NUFriends? Do you have them as a friend on Facebook? They're quite helpful.

They're great for information on subjects and what accommodation is like to live in etc, but I don't think they really know that kinda stuff unfortunately!
Reply 145

I seem to be able to do it now, as long as you have your student offer number which is on the offer letter..
It says from January without a date but I thought i'd see if it works now, seems to be going okay so far.
Reply 146
I seem to be able to do it now, as long as you have your student offer number which is on the offer letter..
It says from January without a date but I thought i'd see if it works now, seems to be going okay so far.

Oh yeah, I know technically you can apply for it and all now, but the accommodation woman advised me to do it in January as apparently any earlier and your application has a good chance of getting lost :|
Reply 147
Oh yeah, I know technically you can apply for it and all now, but the accommodation woman advised me to do it in January as apparently any earlier and your application has a good chance of getting lost :|

Ah maybe mid-jan is your safest bet :smile:
unless you give in and email them haha!
Reply 148

Well, they still need to update the prices for 2011/12, so we'll see. :smile: I'll ask them in early January.
Reply 149
Ah maybe mid-jan is your safest bet :smile:
unless you give in and email them haha!

Give me a few days into January and I'll probably have emailed XD
I still wanna know more about the "New Development 1 & 2" that's in the new accommodation booklet!
Reply 150
Do people have accommodation forms? I only got the offer pack
Reply 151
Original post by smoozth

No, you have to go online and do it :smile:

http://nuweb.northumbria.ac.uk/onlineapps/accommodation/
Reply 152
Original post by smoozth

I've commited myself that I'll keep everyone in this thread informed, since I already had firmed my offer. So far I'm in the same stage like you.
Reply 153
Original post by Tracey2010
Been offered a interview for Northumbria Uni for Occupational Therapy im crapping myself. Anyone give me any feedback on interviews and wat i need to know ???

Tracey

Ive got an interview for OT too tracey!! good luck, maybe see you there :biggrin:
Reply 154

Can we submit our forms now? Is all the accommodation covered by our loan? Where can we find our student reference number?
Reply 155
Original post by smoozth
Can we submit our forms now? Is all the accommodation covered by our loan? Where can we find our student reference number?

I was told by the accommodation office to wait until January to submit our forms as any earlier & there's chance of it getting lost apparenty! But we've figured you make 6-10 choices & all en-suite comes under one choices. So you can prepare for that! I believe it is covered by our loan, yes :smile: & I THINK student reference number is on the offer letter - can anyone clarify this!? - but I got mine by emailing them.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 156
I was told by the accommodation office to wait until January to submit our forms as any earlier & there's chance of it getting lost apparenty! But we've figured you make 6-10 choices & all en-suite comes under one choices. So you can prepare for that! I believe it is covered by our loan, yes :smile: & I THINK student reference number is on the offer letter - can anyone clarify this!? - but I got mine by emailing them.

Yes. :biggrin: The student number is enclosed to the offer holder's booklets.
Reply 157

Original post by MJay91
Yes. :biggrin: The student number is enclosed to the offer holder's booklets.

Thanks so much kind people :wink: what accommodation are you interested in?
Reply 158
Original post by smoozth
Thanks so much kind people :wink: what accommodation are you interested in?

We both really like the Manor Bank (if esachica haven't changed her opinion :tongue:). How about you? What course have you firmed?
Reply 159
Original post by MJay91
We both really like the Manor Bank (if esachica haven't changed her opinion :tongue:). How about you? What course have you firmed?

Physiotherapy and the ensuite stuff looks really nice :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending