The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by + polarity -
I got my phone unlocked, then phoned up to get a PAC because I wanted to move to Three

then they offered me this deal, and I accepted it :colone:

It's a rolling contract too :yep:

Hrmm. Though with this the handset is only £99... it's the cheapest deal I've found tbh.
Wow Pol :s-smilie:

I had a dream I had a fish race, and was helping some disabled kids in it, and I was saving a fish from a Charlie style character from Eastenders. I also had a dream someone was shot point blank and I was saying how much the person who called the ambulence is going to be the prime suspect of the crime as they picked up the gun as well. 1st it looked like a soap opera but then it turned into me being there trying to keep the person alive, then it turns out it was my little brother when originally it was a girl who got shot :s-smilie:
Original post by aliluvschoc
Hrmm. Though with this the handset is only £99... it's the cheapest deal I've found tbh.

Well you should call them and threaten to leave and see if you can haggle :ahee:

Original post by Loz17
Wow Pol :s-smilie:

I had a dream I had a fish race, and was helping some disabled kids in it, and I was saving a fish from a Charlie style character from Eastenders. I also had a dream someone was shot point blank and I was saying how much the person who called the ambulence is going to be the prime suspect of the crime as they picked up the gun as well. 1st it looked like a soap opera but then it turned into me being there trying to keep the person alive, then it turns out it was my little brother when originally it was a girl who got shot :s-smilie:

whaaaaat?!

check it!
Well my dad will be dealing with it. It'll be my Christmas present from him, he just doesn't know it yet. :colone:
Sites fixed :woo:

I need to get a move on. I feel really ill again :sad: maybe a shower will help...

:facepalm: Yeah, I get it's mean to be Synyster Gates. But if I was with him, I'd refuse to be seen in public with him unless he stopped wearing V-necks.
Also, the novelty of having my tragus pierced has worn off. What should I get pierced next?
:yucky:

yeah, I don't like V-necks
Nose!
I thought so too but I didn't want to say anything to ruin the illusion. I looked at some of her early posts too :creep:

I'm glad I'm not alone in my suspicions. :sly:
Original post by lella_m

Original post by lella_m
I'm glad I'm not alone in my suspicions. :sly:

see also
I don't think I will get anything else on my face pierced. I might have another ear piercing though. I was wondering, if I ever do get onto a Clinical doctorate, I might have to take my lip piercing out when working in a hospital...

I was thinking of maybe a couple of cartilage piercings on the ear that I don't have my tragus pierced.

I think my ears are too small for an industrial, though they're so cute. =[

I'm quite suspicious of quite a few members on here actually. :wink:
Original post by aliluvschoc
I think my ears are too small for an industrial, though they're so cute. =[

what is that?
Original post by lella_m

Original post by lella_m
I'm quite suspicious of quite a few members on here actually. :wink:

tell me more :hubba:
Reply 1515
Original post by yoyo462001
Wait so you're leaving why again?

Your profile pic :coma:

I've paid for my GW models now (cost 80 pounds), their currently in Paris atm.

I'm getting

-Tallgesse III
-Deathscythe Hell
-Altron (Endless Waltz version)

I knew you would like it :awesome:

Deathscythe :coma:
I remember my mum buying me one of those models that I had to assemble like 10 years ago. I failed at assembling it :sad:

I may have to order some though. Tempted to start a collection :yep:
what is that?

Spoiler

Cartalige wouldn't be too bad. I want that tragus and 1 or 2 more piercings on my lobes

No way a scaffold would fit your ears :no:
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy
I remember my mum buying me one of those models that I had to assemble like 10 years ago. I failed at assembling it :sad:

:facepalm2:
Reply 1519
Everyone suspicious of dupes? My dupe is flowermaster, that's why we are never online at the same time :smug:

Latest