The Student Room Group

Flattening out superdry coat.

So today i've invested in a Medium size superdry, the windcheater with a hood.
Anyway, the medium in truth is a little bit big, but I like longish coats, so medium it was. I don't mind the length, but at the moment, the chest like sticks out a bit. Makes me look like i've got like man boobs, and that im just fat. Is there any like way I can make it flatter so it doesent like poof out so much at the front?

So far what i've done is put a heavy TV over the top of the front, in a hope to flatten it? Any other ideas.

Oh, and any special ways of doing the zip? Sometimes I can do it, sometimes I cant.
Reply 1
Bumpity Bump.
Reply 2
Exchange for a large, the Windcheaters are already very thin.
Reply 3
That doesent really help that much. The windcheater that i've bought is the hooded version, with a fleece. So far, it's kept me warm.

The problem is it makes me look bigger than I actually am. I obviously dont want figure hugging, but if the front could be atleast straight up and down, instead of making me looking like i've got 40dd's.
Reply 4
I've got this Animal coat that makes me look like I have a constant erection. I do not care, as it is the warmest coat in existence.
I've got this FAT AND PUFFY Helly Hansen coat, in cream/beige and orange. Not so easy on the eye, but it is so warm and cosy lol
Reply 6
Original post by uktotalgamer
That doesent really help that much. The windcheater that i've bought is the hooded version, with a fleece. So far, it's kept me warm.

The problem is it makes me look bigger than I actually am. I obviously dont want figure hugging, but if the front could be atleast straight up and down, instead of making me looking like i've got 40dd's.

Baggier clothes tend to make you look thinner. Just try out a large in a store and see how that goes.
Reply 7
Original post by Gangsta Boogie
I've got this FAT AND PUFFY Helly Hansen coat, in cream/beige and orange. Not so easy on the eye, but it is so warm and cosy lol

Yeah, helly hansen do sell some proper warm clothes init but they are all well expensive thats what kinda puts me off
I dunno what this coat is like but is it like kinda puffy? Cause actually I think big clothes just make you look big if they puff out. Maybe the smaller size would be better so its more fitted against your chest?

Lmao at the tv. Maybe iron it instead or something xD
Reply 9
loool he put a tv on top! :lol:
I wonder whether he wore it in the end, this was a good month ago.

Quick Reply

Latest