The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA Freshers 2011

Anyone definatley going/most likely going this year?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Emily-claire
Anyone definatley going/most likely going this year?

I've firmed UEA (and have the grades) so I'm definitley going- this is for International Relations. You'll find more people in the UEA forum, maybe you could create a thread there?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jelly1000
I've firmed UEA (and have the grades) so I'm definitley going- this is for International Relations. You'll find more people in the UEA forum, maybe you could create a thread there?

Brilliant, cheers.
sorry, bit of a tsr douche.
Me!

Spoiler

Reply 4
I am defo going firmed it and everything so hopefully i can get the grades to go. I am excited :biggrin:
Reply 5
Haven't firmed it yet, as I haven't actually been there yet (!) Just got won over by a lot of prospectus and internet stuff.
But it is awfully exciting stuff
Reply 6
Original post by diamonddust
Me!

Spoiler

What're you studying?
Just get your head down and work on it. I'm just letting it alll slip a bit, bad times.
Reply 7
I won't know until I visit at the end of March! But it looks like I'll be meeting the offer....just.
Reply 8
Me!

Spoiler

Says the person who got an A for her Psychology exam!
I am! Just waiting for Shieffield to accept/reject me so i can accept UEAs offer
Original post by I'mronburgundy?
I am! Just waiting for Shieffield to accept/reject me so i can accept UEAs offer

What subject?
Brilliant, cheers.
sorry, bit of a tsr douche.

Nah its cool. Saw on the other thread that you got 4 rejections for English, sorry to hear about that, but you'll love it at UEA I'm sure, they really are one of the best for English from what I've heard. A colleague of my Mums went there to do English (both are English teachers) after being rejected by Oxford, and found that actually the course was miles more interesting & up to date (although this was a little while ago now)
Reply 12
Nah its cool. Saw on the other thread that you got 4 rejections for English, sorry to hear about that, but you'll love it at UEA I'm sure, they really are one of the best for English from what I've heard. A colleague of my Mums went there to do English (both are English teachers) after being rejected by Oxford, and found that actually the course was miles more interesting & up to date (although this was a little while ago now)

ssssh The glass is one fifth full, not four fifths empty :smile:
What subject?

Oh yeah, haha. Got an unconditional for Economics :smile:
ssssh The glass is one fifth full, not four fifths empty :smile:

true :tongue:
Oh yeah, haha. Got an unconditional for Economics :smile:

See you in September then :biggrin: Which accomodation are you thinking about applying for?
See you in September then :biggrin: Which accomodation are you thinking about applying for?

Im thinking the big Zig zig things. After living in such expensive accomodation this year, i'll feel like i'm loaded! Just not sure if I can live without an ensuite after getting used to having one all year. Ah well.
What about you?
Im thinking the big Zig zig things. After living in such expensive accomodation this year, i'll feel like i'm loaded! Just not sure if I can live without an ensuite after getting used to having one all year. Ah well.
What about you?

where are you at the moment? how comes your moving? and ensuite at UEA is pretty cheap compared to other unis. im going for ensuite campus.
What're you studying?
Just get your head down and work on it. I'm just letting it alll slip a bit, bad times.

I'm doing Psychology, English Lit and AS and A2 RS. :sigh:

Says the person who got an A for her Psychology exam!

Hmmph! 'Twas a fluke! :tongue: Nah, I'm worried about RS really. I've realised I can't answer any questions without my booklet in front of me!

Shut up Diamonddust! :tongue: I'm being so negative!
I WILL get into UEA!
I'm doing Psychology, English Lit and AS and A2 RS. :sigh:

Hmmph! 'Twas a fluke! :tongue: Nah, I'm worried about RS really. I've realised I can't answer any questions without my booklet in front of me!

Shut up Diamonddust! :tongue: I'm being so negative!
I WILL get into UEA!

Hey, I have firmed UEA and weirdly enough I am also doing RS in one year! Which board are you on? I'm am notoriously unpredictable in exams, hence I am terrified!:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending