The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i've heard seething wells is the best place to be for that!
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 21
Original post by K.Ashton
Weird question but out of Clayhill and Seething Wells is there one that's more preferable for people who just want to "party" and one for study-conscious people? I know it's a weird question but I know some universities have halls that are more for party animals and others for those who want to work...

i've heard seething wells is the best for that!
Reply 22
Original post by K.Ashton
Weird question but out of Clayhill and Seething Wells is there one that's more preferable for people who just want to "party" and one for study-conscious people? I know it's a weird question but I know some universities have halls that are more for party animals and others for those who want to work...

Just thought I'd point out that at the open day I was told that you can't choose between the individual halls. The accommodation people said that you choose a price range and then they allocate the best one for your campus. Clayhill and Seething Wells are the same price for en-suite so if what I was told was right then you could end up in either. I'm hoping I was told wrong.
Reply 23
Anyone received their username and pass for applying to the accomodation. I was told May/June
Reply 24
Original post by b1505
Just thought I'd point out that at the open day I was told that you can't choose between the individual halls. The accommodation people said that you choose a price range and then they allocate the best one for your campus. Clayhill and Seething Wells are the same price for en-suite so if what I was told was right then you could end up in either. I'm hoping I was told wrong.

I'm afraid what you were told was correct, if it is the same as last year. The forms were also sent out quite late, so don't worry! The accommodation services were very quick to respond to any queries too.
what are the budget en suite rooms like? Considering going for that
Reply 26
Original post by Jackbruce
Anyone received their username and pass for applying to the accomodation. I was told May/June

anyone?
Reply 27
I'm going to be on Kingston Hill in September and I can't decide between Chancellors and Walkden. Any help?
Reply 28
i think im going to choose seething wells, im studying fashion in knights park... when do you think the accomodation e-mails will be sent?
Reply 29
Original post by Jackbruce
anyone?

I havent heard anything yet and im panicking everyone else who are going to different unis have all applied ages ago....any help?
Reply 30
apparently the 'official line' from accommodation is that you'll hear from them by the end of this month, and priority is given to those with unconditional firm offers :smile:
You also get three choices, but I don't know if that's between price bands or actual room/locations :s-smilie:
Reply 31
Original post by katiepeel

You also get three choices, but I don't know if that's between price bands or actual room/locations :s-smilie:

It will be for price bands, as you can't choose the location :s-smilie:
Hey, i was just wondering if you have to choose accommodation if kingston is your insurance or not?
Original post by ,,,,
Hey, i was just wondering if you have to choose accommodation if kingston is your insurance or not?

You can't if it is insurance, you only get it if you pick Kingston.

As for those who haven't got an application yet, nor have I... sent an email to them yesterday and awaiting reply as everyone I know got the application ages ago :mad:
Original post by tehFrance

As for those who haven't got an application yet, nor have I... sent an email to them yesterday and awaiting reply as everyone I know got the application ages ago :mad:

Oh ok thanks
Reply 35
Original post by tehFrance

I did't realise people had received applications. I got an email the other day about getting ready for Kingston and it said make sure you have decided where you want to live but no option for applying which really confused me.
Reply 36
Original post by b1505
I did't realise people had received applications. I got an email the other day about getting ready for Kingston and it said make sure you have decided where you want to live but no option for applying which really confused me.

yh so did I, nothing about accomo as yet im gettin anxious am going away next month!!
Original post by rahul290
i've heard seething wells is the best for that!

All Halls are the same apart from Nursing studies because they work much longer hours and study more. Its why they get there own accomodation, nurses are in a mixed accomodation block at Kingston so i would avoid that one.
Original post by emmmamcd
I'm going to be on Kingston Hill in September and I can't decide between Chancellors and Walkden. Any help?

In the end there all not far from one another if you put the postcode into google maps and look at the journey times, also on every campus you get a free shuttle bus to and from the Uni or where ever your being taught. I would look more into the travel times to and from where ever your looking to work while your there.
Reply 39
Hey guyssssss :smile:

http://www.kuacc.kingston.ac.uk/

Use the above link to log in using ur ID u got from the osis login email and remove the "k" and use the same password you made.

:smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending