The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Well this news has kept me up for hour and half longer than expected 0.0

Off to sleep i go, to sleep well knowing i knew about this before 99% of the world ;D
Original post by DorianGrayism
Err No.

yes.
I call bull****
Original post by Peachykeen09
yes.

Only a retard would think that he died 10 years ago and that they would make up that he only died last week.
(edited 12 years ago)
I think Pakistanis couldve of given osama away before so I am a bit suspicious of whether most Pakistanis will be sad about his death as these people also in large portions of the population support the blasphemy law.
Reply 186

I feel a bit of a Team America moment coming on :colondollar:
Reply 187
Original post by Pax Amerifauna
Yeah me too, but Cubans are actually illegal in the US.

I hope Osama bin Laden got some really fugly virgins or something like that. Or maybe is rotting in hell.

True dat true dat.. but so are illegal Mexicans, and we keep those around because theyre useful.

I should take a picture of downtown Orlando right now, these people are outside singing, blasting frank sanatra, and the star spangled banner. Bush Jr. Made a statement that if not for his wars, we wouldn't have gotten him.
(edited 12 years ago)
Wikipedia is referring to Osama in the past tense already.

I wonder if somebody has the specific job of changing all the words to appropriate grammatical tense whenever a person dies.
Reply 189
Disgusting scenes of people cheering the death of a man. And chanting "USA!" Most of them seem to be sporting a monobrow, rabidly waving flags (how did they assemble so quickly? Do they have flags at their bedside ready for such moments?)
Original post by Rant
Disgusting scenes of people cheering the death of a man. And chanting "USA!" Most of them seem to be sporting a monobrow, rabidly waving flags (how did they assemble so quickly? Do they have flags at their bedside ready for such moments?)

What exactly do you expect? People should be mourning for him?
Original post by vilongo

I should take a picture of downtown Orlando right now, these people are outside singing, blasting frank sanatra, and the star spangled banner. Bush Jr. Made a statement that if not for his wars, we wouldn't have gotten him.

Not quite...

The Bush statement:

Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.
Original post by Rant

what the **** do you expect?? people blame him for the murder of 1000s of people. of course they're happy! they feel justice has been served. get off your high horse.
Original post by Rant

seriously wtf?? this man was responsible for 9/11 and we are supposed to be sad about his death??

he has been USA number one public enemy for 10 years now.
Meanwhile in other news today, NATO "in an attempt to extra-judicially murder Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi has claimed the life of his youngest son Saif al-Arab Qaddafi, as well as several of his grandchildren."
Reply 195
Original post by Masderchef
Wikipedia is referring to Osama in the past tense already.

I wonder if somebody has the specific job of changing all the words to appropriate grammatical tense whenever a person dies.

Lol, he was dead a week ago, the hold up was due to the identification confirmation process. And supposed other reasons not confirmed.

Original post by Rant

Let me RAM my Chevy into your mother , severing her torso off her lower body, and wait to see what you'd tell me if I start complaining about my broken car window shield.
Original post by Peachykeen09
Meanwhile in other news today, NATO "in an attempt to extra-judicially murder Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi has claimed the life of his youngest son Saif al-Arab Qaddafi, as well as several of his grandchildren."

Congratulations on making another retarded point.

There is already another thread on this.
Original post by DorianGrayism
Congratulations on making another retarded point.

There is already another thread on this.

Gtfo over it :wink:
and stop being so naive while you're at it
Reply 198
Original post by OrmondDrone
Not quite...

The Bush statement:

Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.

Is your job always to point out the obvious.
Bush Jr isn't going to say what I said per say. It's politics, he's implying what I said.
You'll see how the reps. And the right wingers are going to redirect the credits. You'll realize that what people say in politics, is not what they really mean.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 199
I think I'm the only person on the thread to not be amazed or consider this a personally life-changing moment?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending