POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
Pax Amerifauna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by vilongo)
you know, this is jist a bigger incentive for the u.s to state in the war rathr than leave.
I'm super elated , but I know that the war will continue, and that Obama and his administration are poping those champaign bottles , smoking those Cuban, and singing "we are the champions" because this is what's going to certainly be the number one 2012 election winner for Obama second term

Yeah me too, but Cubans are actually illegal in the US.

I hope Osama bin Laden got some really fugly virgins or something like that. Or maybe is rotting in hell.
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by effofex)
Just found out it was in Abbotabad (about 3 hours from Islamabad) which makes more sense. The idea that he was hiding out in the Pakistani capital seems quite absurd.
Yeh, true.

Though, I could imagine a person hiding him in their mansion as long as no on knew.

Remember that canoe man! He lived next door and no one knew except his wife!
neuro101
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pax Amerifauna)

I hope Osama bin Laden got some really fugly virgins or something like that. Or maybe is rotting in hell.
LOL, rotting in hell sounds good too
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well this news has kept me up for hour and half longer than expected 0.0

Off to sleep i go, to sleep well knowing i knew about this before 99% of the world ;D
Peachykeen09
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DorianGrayism)
Err No.
yes.
rugbyladosc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I call bull****
DorianGrayism
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Peachykeen09)
yes.
Only a retard would think that he died 10 years ago and that they would make up that he only died last week.
Jackthevillain
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think Pakistanis couldve of given osama away before so I am a bit suspicious of whether most Pakistanis will be sad about his death as these people also in large portions of the population support the blasphemy law.
kristinaalovesu
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=3

:woo: :woo:
kates:)
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I feel a bit of a Team America moment coming on
vilongo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pax Amerifauna)

True dat true dat.. but so are illegal Mexicans, and we keep those around because theyre useful.

I should take a picture of downtown Orlando right now, these people are outside singing, blasting frank sanatra, and the star spangled banner. Bush Jr. Made a statement that if not for his wars, we wouldn't have gotten him.
Masderchef
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wikipedia is referring to Osama in the past tense already.

I wonder if somebody has the specific job of changing all the words to appropriate grammatical tense whenever a person dies.
Rant
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Disgusting scenes of people cheering the death of a man. And chanting "USA!" Most of them seem to be sporting a monobrow, rabidly waving flags (how did they assemble so quickly? Do they have flags at their bedside ready for such moments?)
DorianGrayism
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Rant)
Disgusting scenes of people cheering the death of a man. And chanting "USA!" Most of them seem to be sporting a monobrow, rabidly waving flags (how did they assemble so quickly? Do they have flags at their bedside ready for such moments?)
What exactly do you expect? People should be mourning for him?
OrmondDrone
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by vilongo)
I should take a picture of downtown Orlando right now, these people are outside singing, blasting frank sanatra, and the star spangled banner. Bush Jr. Made a statement that if not for his wars, we wouldn't have gotten him.
Not quite...

The Bush statement:

Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.
green chica
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Rant)
what the **** do you expect?? people blame him for the murder of 1000s of people. of course they're happy! they feel justice has been served. get off your high horse.
Sandra1993
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Rant)
seriously wtf?? this man was responsible for 9/11 and we are supposed to be sad about his death??

he has been USA number one public enemy for 10 years now.
Peachykeen09
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Meanwhile in other news today, NATO "in an attempt to extra-judicially murder Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi has claimed the life of his youngest son Saif al-Arab Qaddafi, as well as several of his grandchildren."
vilongo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Masderchef)
Wikipedia is referring to Osama in the past tense already.

I wonder if somebody has the specific job of changing all the words to appropriate grammatical tense whenever a person dies.
Lol, he was dead a week ago, the hold up was due to the identification confirmation process. And supposed other reasons not confirmed.

(Original post by Rant)
Let me RAM my Chevy into your mother , severing her torso off her lower body, and wait to see what you'd tell me if I start complaining about my broken car window shield.
DorianGrayism
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Peachykeen09)
Meanwhile in other news today, NATO "in an attempt to extra-judicially murder Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi has claimed the life of his youngest son Saif al-Arab Qaddafi, as well as several of his grandchildren."

Congratulations on making another retarded point.

There is already another thread on this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (54)
5.67%
Fairly positive (299)
31.37%
Just another year... (374)
39.24%
Is it 2020 yet? (226)
23.71%

Watched Threads

Latest