The Student Room Group
Must be love, love, love.
Reply 2
guest1984
I met this guy back in 2002, haven't heard from him in 3 years. I was thinking about him when i was coming home from uni, and guess what? he text me?! :eek:

I never think of him, and he suddenly text me, when i was thinking of him?

I am in shock

Did you win a large sum of money that he could have found out about...it is nearing Christmas after all...maybe he thought there was a present in there for him?
Reply 3
Yeah that is rather random. I love it when things like that happen though! Did you text him back?
Reply 4
that's awesome! :hugs: maybe you are destined to be together....
Reply 5
wow thats so weird!!! i saw my ex yesterday, we aint spoken in like over a year!!
Reply 6
thats kinda freaky, lifes like that, I hvnt spoken to a friend in like 9 years and suddenly I got a random letter, tres strange, still I sent it back and all is well.
Reply 7
Bobbie W
thats kinda freaky, lifes like that, I hvnt spoken to a friend in like 9 years and suddenly I got a random letter, tres strange, still I sent it back and all is well.

you sent it back? thats not very nice, did you even read it?
Reply 8
It's destiny *mystic music in background* :smile:
yeh that kind of stuff it always happening to me, like thinking of a random song from 5 years ago suddenly, then turning on the radio and it's playing.
Reply 10
Eek! Could it be destiny?
Reply 11
guest1984
I met this guy back in 2002, haven't heard from him in 3 years. I was thinking about him when i was coming home from uni, and guess what? he text me?! :eek:

I never think of him, and he suddenly text me, when i was thinking of him?

I am in shock

Im sure you thought about him more than once in the last 3years :p:
your just choosing to find this moment so amazing because he happened to get in touch.
none of this is freaky/destiny/wierd or anything else - it's just coincidence! there's nothing more to it then that.

Latest

Trending

Trending