The Student Room Group

'Assad': bumped into you at Cambridge, UCL, and Kings!?

Yes, this sounds odd and unrelated, but please, give me a chance.

In the last quarter of a year, in random locations, I've kept bumping into the same guy.

Cambridge?
UCL?
Kings?

Oh hi.

Sadly, as I'm sure you can tell, the mystery was simply that he was also applying for Psychology (and Neuroscience) but the coincidence that we bumped into each other at almost every open day without having any idea is incredibly, need I say...

... slim?

I hope this is his real name. We've never been able to talk for more for than five minutes.

If you that's reading knows him or *is* him (I hope I got your name right lol) please message me!

I need desperately a conclusion to the story: which uni do you end up going to?

If you don't know him, then... I hope you've enjoyed this story. It's quite real.
Loool highly unlikely he’ll ever see this. Could get some trolls pretending to be him though.
Original post by EsiraSinari
Yes, this sounds odd and unrelated, but please, give me a chance.

In the last quarter of a year, in random locations, I've kept bumping into the same guy.

Cambridge?
UCL?
Kings?

Oh hi.

Sadly, as I'm sure you can tell, the mystery was simply that he was also applying for Psychology (and Neuroscience) but the coincidence that we bumped into each other at almost every open day without having any idea is incredibly, need I say...

... slim?

I hope this is his real name. We've never been able to talk for more for than five minutes.

If you that's reading knows him or *is* him (I hope I got your name right lol) please message me!

I need desperately a conclusion to the story: which uni do you end up going to?

If you don't know him, then... I hope you've enjoyed this story. It's quite real.

Hahahha. I really hope you to find Assad

Quick Reply

Latest