The Student Room Group

Holby City

Scroll to see replies

What did I just see?! :eek4:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by This Honest
What did I just see?! :eek4:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This... :eek: That was definitely not expected...

Good episode! :yep:
Original post by River Shadow
This... :eek: That was definitely not expected...

Good episode! :yep:

Yup good episode indeed!
Looking forward to the next :colone:
Reply 363
Lol, Serena.
Reply 364
That was a shock.
Aww Jac you've got some compassion! :biggrin:
Reply 366
Wow, never saw that coming. I don't like Lilah though, there's something not right about her
Ooh, this is exciting!

Spoiler

Reply 368
Ooh, this is exciting!

Spoiler

This makes me beyond happy. Hanssen and Jac. In Sweden. The majority of an hour, just them. Yes please. :woo:
Serena was supremely bitchy in last week's episode - I laughed my head off :biggrin:

"he can't resist a nice set of jugs" :rofl:
Reply 370
As much as I like Chantelle, her opening her mouth a week or so ago has had consequences she did not expect. I hope she realises this and starts sorting it out.

Imelda is such a cow :mad:. I hope Henrik comes back. I am really looking forward to the upcoming episode mentioned before.

I am not sure about Chrissie and Sacha, her getting with him has grounded her and changed her from a few series's ago where she would sleep with anyone. It was hinted that she could do so much better. I did like their scene in the boat.

The Julie Perkins from EE SL was moving.
(edited 11 years ago)
My goodness, this better not be the last of Griffin!
Also agree with chantelle being so annoying and thick, :facepalm:

Hansen needs to come back ASAP
Lilah is just too manipulative and sly for words :angry:
It's Hanssen!!! :dance:
Reply 374
So Imelda's downfall stepped up a gear with Serena phoning Henrik, that was a bit of a shock seeing Hansen right at the end.
Reply 375
Ahh that little bit of Hanssen totally made that episode.
Original post by Morgsie
So Imelda's downfall stepped up a gear with Serena phoning Henrik, that was a bit of a shock seeing Hansen right at the end.

Especially considering that Serena didn't like Hanssen and his methods when he was there...
Reply 377
Especially considering that Serena didn't like Hanssen and his methods when he was there...

I know.

I wonder what is going on with Serena, Imelda or Hansen? As you point out she has bad stuff between them both.

Where does Jac fit into all this, given the recent spoilers?
Original post by Morgsie
I know.

I wonder what is going on with Serena, Imelda or Hansen? As you point out she has bad stuff between them both.

Where does Jac fit into all this, given the recent spoilers?

It will be interesting seeing it all pan out... I hope Hanssen comes back! I'm wondering if Imelda's reign is making them all realise how great Hanssen really is?

I can't wait for the episode in Sweden... Sounds awesome. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 379
it will be interesting seeing it all pan out... I hope Hanssen comes back! I'm wondering if Imelda's reign is making them all realise how great Hanssen really is?

I can't wait for the episode in Sweden... Sounds awesome. :biggrin:

Were going back a few years, Imelda is the opposite end to Vanessa Lytton both of them are ANNOYING for different reasons.

I must admit Hansen is a LEGEND. I am really looking forward to see it, 2 of fave characters.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest