The Student Room Group

Holby City

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Great episode, I see a romance between Michael and the new F1 girl... as usual! :rolleyes: Though Jac reallyyy shouldn't have told Johnny about the other night, I hope her leaving is only temporary
I really hope Jac leaving is temporary as well (well, would prefer her not to go anywhere at all, but if she has to, then it'd be better if it's not permanent)! And it's only been this last couple of episodes that I've really started to like Jac and Johnny as a couple. Just looked online and can't see anything about her leaving. :smile:
Reply 402
Done some digging and she's definitely not leaving, confirmed by the exec producer :smile:
Holby wouldn't be the same without Jac! The new male F1 was hilarious, hiding a missing toe :toofunny:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 404
Original post by This Honest
Holby wouldn't be the same without Jac! The new male F1 was hilarious, hiding a missing toe :toofunny:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, how desperate must you be to work by yourself that you'd hide that!

I'm glad Dr. Malick's got a story coming up.
Original post by rlw31
Lol, how desperate must you be to work by yourself that you'd hide that!

I'm glad Dr. Malick's got a story coming up.

I know right!

Dr Malick is such a cool guy! Very interesting storyline coming up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 406
Original post by This Honest
I know right!

Dr Malick is such a cool guy! Very interesting storyline coming up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even Chantelle of all people, was like wtf!?
Reply 407
Original post by beth2404
Please fill in a short (6 question) survey about festivals for market research!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LKMJ7KX

Are they Holby City related festivals? :lol:
Original post by BeHappy
Done some digging and she's definitely not leaving, confirmed by the exec producer :smile:

Yay! :dance:
Reply 409
What a bombshell regarding the Malick, interesting character got a lot more interesting. On Holby's queen that is the Naylor, pleased she told Johnny and I am relieved that Rosie has not left. Is Dr Wyatt Michael's new girl?

I hope we get more of the political conflict between the Sereena and Henrik?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 410
I like the new characters who have come. Holby has had too many characters leave. But I wish they would bring back old characters like Connie.
Reply 411
Weird episode on Tuesday. There was mention of Anton Meyer in last night's Casualty. Where can I watch the earlier series?
Reply 412
Original post by Morgsie
Weird episode on Tuesday. There was mention of Anton Meyer in last night's Casualty. Where can I watch the earlier series?

The channel Really is airing old casualty episodes. And they're also on YouTube, just type it in. And you'll find it.

This channel has Series 19 - 26, but there other channels on YouTube that have other episodes: http://www.youtube.com/user/35cq?feature=watch

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 413
Favourite character is most definitely Jac. She is the best by far, although I do like Elliott aswell. I prefer Darwin characters to AAU and Keller characters.
Original post by Decerto
Favourite character is most definitely Jac. She is the best by far, although I do like Elliott aswell. I prefer Darwin characters to AAU and Keller characters.

But AAU has Sacha! I tend to find I like most of the characters in all 3 departments.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 415
Sacha is such a likable character.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e
Reply 416
Original post by River Shadow
But AAU has Sacha! I tend to find I like most of the characters in all 3 departments.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like Sacha aswell. I do like characters from all three departments, but like the most from Darwin. :tongue:
Original post by Decerto
I like Sacha aswell. I do like characters from all three departments, but like the most from Darwin. :tongue:

Fair enough. :smile: I think it'd be impossible to not like Sacha!
Reply 418
Original post by tulips17
I like the new characters who have come. Holby has had too many characters leave. But I wish they would bring back old characters like Connie.

I was heartbroken when she left, and when she left again.
Reply 419
I like ALL of the characters it was abit gross seeing the far guy with chocolate smudged on his teeth

Hamish is interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest