The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Had an interview at UCL today, so will have to wait a few weeks until I hear from them. Imperial haven't even sent me a confirmation :tongue: Both for medicine :biggrin:
I'm tearing myself to pieces for offers for Politics+Economics (or the equivalent) at the following (in order of preference):

LSE
York/Warwick

Let me know if you have any idea when I might get an offer (or of you know of anyone who already has (my app was processed on 01/11)

Thanks, Tom
Reply 22
Aaaaarrggghhh v v stressed as waiting to hear from:

Bristol
Kings
UCL

All for Law + have to sit a selection test at Notts next week!! Anyone else having similar law stresses over these unis???
I'm still waiting for Warwick (English and creative writing), Bristol (English) and Nottingham (English).

I have an interview at Bangor for English and journalism in March, a conditional offer from Reading (English) and a rejection from Oxford (English again). I haven't heard anything since the rejection came in December. :frown:

Best of luck to everyone who's still waiting!
Reply 24
I'm still waiting for LSE for Accounting & Finance. ARGH!!!!! I have all other 5 offers!!!! They have had my form form over 4 months now!!!! GRR!!!!!!
Acid_Rain
The only one I'm waiting for is Warwick for English Literature.

Should know within the next fortnight, but possibly not until mid-March :frown:

I have offers from the other five.

What were your other 5 again?
I'm still waiting for York and Durham for English, the bastards! Although the Durham tracker went to the college bit today, so shouldn't be long now. Have offers from Birmingham and Southampton.
Reply 27
My form was only processed about a month ago, but I'm still waiting to hear from:
UCL,
Roehampton,
Kent,
Sussex,
Lancaster. (all for Psychology)
Reply 28
Still waiting to hear from Edinburgh - Geog and Econ. Application was processed 14th October.
Reply 29
Still waiting for History at Bristol, but I don't want to go there so it's ok! Has everyone else got their offers from there already?
Reply 30
serendipity
What were your other 5 again?

York, East Anglia, Manchester, Exeter and Southampton

My York offer only came last Friday - I hope that means you'll be getting yours soon :smile: Durham sounds promising if your application has got through to the college tho.
Lucy
Had an interview at UCL today, so will have to wait a few weeks until I hear from them. Imperial haven't even sent me a confirmation :tongue: Both for medicine :biggrin:

Everybody wants you Lucy!! :biggrin:

I propose an idea:
Clone yourself 4 times, that way no uni misses out!! :biggrin:
Reply 32
Still waiting for York and Edinburgh (English Lit.)... Called Edinburgh today and they said probably at least another two weeks! And reminded me it was their most popular course... :frown:
Good luck everyone!
xx
Reply 33
minxyb*~
Still waiting for York and Edinburgh (English Lit.)... Called Edinburgh today and they said probably at least another two weeks! And reminded me it was their most popular course... :frown:
Good luck everyone!
xx

T'is no fun being a Literature applicant - soooo much waiting... loads of people applying for different courses seemed to get all their offers before I even had my second.

Hopefully it will be worth it in the end :smile:
Reply 34
Ind.Eco at Notts...i want it so much!!!otherwise im goin 2manc
Reply 35
I’m waiting for Cambridge, I had the college acceptance letter on 30th of December but UCAS has not updated it yet! 43 days and still waiting.
*smile*
Aaaaarrggghhh v v stressed as waiting to hear from:

Bristol
Kings
UCL

All for Law + have to sit a selection test at Notts next week!! Anyone else having similar law stresses over these unis???

i got an offer of A A A from UCL yesterday but rejected from Nottingham a few days ago. wierd.
Reply 37
Application processed 7th October, STILL waiting for St. Andrews for Psych. Damn them.
Reply 38
James_W
Why would you feel for people waiting? I couldn't give two flying fucks if they get back to me within the next hour or next month. Infact, this thread prompted me to check my UCAS, which hasn't been logged into since 20th January.

because i was waiting for ages for lse to contact me and it drove me insane
Reply 39
I'm still waiting for Bath and Nottingham, both business.
Do I need to panic yet ?

Latest

Trending

Trending