The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

I felt sorry for Gruntly it was really sad.
I'm still shocked that the guy Janice is seeing has now asked to marry her they barely know each other hes moving too fast, I'm thinking he could be like illegal or something along the lines of that.

Trudy and Finn should stay together they make such a nice couple hopefully next week they will.

And Josh not taking his medication anymore he seemed like he was getting better.
Since when did Waterloo Road become Gossip Girl?
Reply 362
N'aww, I want to give Jez a big hug :frown:

Dear Tom & Nikki - jump into bed already :sexface:

Not another turf war :colonhash:
Reply 363
I'm just watching it now.

Does anyone think that that guy marrying Janeece is going to turn out to be some scam artist? He's not believable...
Original post by tufc
I'm just watching it now.

Does anyone think that that guy marrying Janeece is going to turn out to be some scam artist? He's not believable...

This.

Also Tariq really bugs me! Why can't he wear his school bag properly!? Instead of halfway down his back & arms!
Reply 365
Original post by VanillaTwilight
This.

Also Tariq really bugs me! Why can't he wear his school bag properly!? Instead of halfway down his back & arms!

I just finished watching it. If I wasn't sure before, I'm sure now. He's tricked Janeece into handing over the money for the deposit, and now he's going to do a runner. I'm thinking jilting.
Original post by VanillaTwilight
This.

It's cos he's got so much swagger, it keeps falling off
Poor Josh :frown:
Reply 368

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 369
I enjoyed this weeks episode. It was always going to struggle to live up to last weeks, but they did a pretty good job. The Mercedes thing was a bit weird though and the gangs storyline is just awful. But as I said before, I think the 'turf war' will be what causes the school to move to Scotland

The Grantly storyline is still so sad, I hope they continue it next week. And Harley, aww.

Josh's storyline has always been fantastic and next week looks really good for that one.
Original post by tufc
I just finished watching it. If I wasn't sure before, I'm sure now. He's tricked Janeece into handing over the money for the deposit, and now he's going to do a runner. I'm thinking jilting.

Yeah he has definitely has something to hide! Wonder what though hmmmm :beard:

Original post by milesofsea
It's cos he's got so much swagger, it keeps falling off

Hahaha! It really bugs me every time I watch an episode he's there with his bag hanging down! Just bloody pull it up....:rolleyes:
Original post by aeterno
N'aww, I want to give Jez a big hug :frown:

Dear Tom & Nikki - jump into bed already :sexface:

Not another turf war :colonhash:

she is gonna get doneeeee soon
Reply 372
I hope Trudi keeps baby, Finn is going to go mental if she aborts it :/
Reply 373
hahaha! loving the weed dealer/lover story line with josh. Reminds me of my dealers! not! :biggrin:
Reply 374
starting now.
Reply 375
just finished , What is everyone's views?
Reply 376
Scared the hell out of me at the start! :redface:

Do not like that John Ingleby storyline :p: I'm a wimp though lol.

Also nice to see Tariq's nice side to Josh.

Craig what a scumbag!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 377
Watched this episode and have finally given up on the programme.

It reminds me of Grange Hill now, so unrealistic. I go to an all boys catholic grammar school and I could find more realistic gangs than George Sampson.

It used to be an amazing programme. It's gone down hill extremely fast since Fin tried to kill himself with Amy.

The Earl Kelly storyline was great because it ran for a w whole series, I feel as there is no ongoing storyline anymore and it's beyond cringey.

Rant over.
New that Craig was dodgy right from the start!!!!!! Honestly why would you marry a guy you've only known for a matter of weeks!?

Josh = :frown: ... I take it that's him out of the series now cause Tom said he was going to be in hospital for a while?
Original post by MAPW
Watched this episode and have finally given up on the programme.

It reminds me of Grange Hill now, so unrealistic. I go to an all boys catholic grammar school and I could find more realistic gangs than George Sampson.

It used to be an amazing programme. It's gone down hill extremely fast since Fin tried to kill himself with Amy.

The Earl Kelly storyline was great because it ran for a w whole series, I feel as there is no ongoing storyline anymore and it's beyond cringey.

Rant over.

S1 and S2 were the best imo, but I seem to be in the minority. I never liked Rachel.

Quick Reply

Latest