The Student Room Group

Looking to take over KCL accom ensuite ASAP!!!

I am looking to take over a kcl accom contract for ensuite as soon as possible preferably Angel Lane or Hayloft point!
Reply 1
hia just wondering if anyone would like to have accomodation for the rest of the year at moonraker point. Looking to transfer lease, its inbetween waterloo and guy's campus. subsequently also right by waterloo and london bridge station. Wonderful room mates and area, I'm just looking to move in with my partner. The price is £345 a week but the first term is already paid and I'm just looking to move out as soon as possible. Just reply or DM me if interested and we can talk more about the cost and the whole process of transfering.
Reply 2
Original post by Shreyanayee123
I am looking to take over a kcl accom contract for ensuite as soon as possible preferably Angel Lane or Hayloft point!

hia just wondering if anyone would like to have accomodation for the rest of the year at moonraker point. Looking to transfer lease, its inbetween waterloo and guy's campus. subsequently also right by waterloo and london bridge station. Wonderful room mates and area, I'm just looking to move in with my partner. The price is £345 a week but the first term is already paid and I'm just looking to move out as soon as possible. Just reply or DM me if interested and we can talk more about the cost and the whole process of transfering.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending