The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by VanillaTwilight
Apologies, I was meant to write "Although I'm not doing an essay based course so that would be pointless :tongue:."
Sorry! :redface: It was very late at night haha and I didn't re-read what I wrote until you quoted me :rolleyes:

Omg I know!!! Take today for example: I woke up at 1... ate my lunch, and I watched the Jeremy Kyle show, and then Glee. :facepalm:

Soooo true hahaha! Trust me, I've decided to a whole load of new things instead of studying, again like now I came into my room to study and look what I'm doing instead :rolleyes:.

Haha! Don't worry I didn't even notice the not was missing :biggrin:

:rofl: I even watch repeats of shows on the same day! You know how E4 show the same episode twice in one day at different times? I will watch them both :tongue:

I just trawled through Amazon to look for books that I might like to read next...I now have 73 items in my wishlist :ninja:
Original post by aeterno
Haha! Don't worry I didn't even notice the not was missing :biggrin:

:rofl: I even watch repeats of shows on the same day! You know how E4 show the same episode twice in one day at different times? I will watch them both :tongue:

I just trawled through Amazon to look for books that I might like to read next...I now have 73 items in my wishlist :ninja:

Haha glad you didn't notice :tongue:. I re-read it and thought that doesn't make sense haha.

Me too!!!! Last night I was watching Desperate Housewives, once it was finished on E4, I ended up watching it again on E4+1 haha.

:hahaha:. I feel like we've hijacked this thread now since this conversation has nothing to do with Waterloo Road anymore :rolleyes:
Reply 422
Haha glad you didn't notice :tongue:. I re-read it and thought that doesn't make sense haha.

Me too!!!! Last night I was watching Desperate Housewives, once it was finished on E4, I ended up watching it again on E4+1 haha.

:hahaha:. I feel like we've hijacked this thread now since this conversation has nothing to do with Waterloo Road anymore :rolleyes:

Haha I think my brain added the not in for me...or I was too tired to notice :tongue:

Glad I'm not the only one :tongue: I do it even more when they show it on Channel 4 as well :biggrin: Every time I sit down to watch TV, people leave the room :tongue: Means I can watch in peace at least :colone:

Hmm, to keep it on topic(ish)...looking forward to Wednesday's ep :ninja:
Original post by aeterno
Haha I think my brain added the not in for me...or I was too tired to notice :tongue:

Glad I'm not the only one :tongue: I do it even more when they show it on Channel 4 as well :biggrin: Every time I sit down to watch TV, people leave the room :tongue: Means I can watch in peace at least :colone:

Hmm, to keep it on topic(ish)...looking forward to Wednesday's ep :ninja:

Hahaha! I sit down to watch telly, the whole family joins me!

:rofl: I'm not actually... It doesn't look that interesting :/. I'm more looking forward to The Apprentice actually :colone: Usually it's the other way around :tongue:
Reply 424
Hahaha! I sit down to watch telly, the whole family joins me!

:rofl: I'm not actually... It doesn't look that interesting :/. I'm more looking forward to The Apprentice actually :colone: Usually it's the other way around :tongue:

I just want to see that bit in the promo where

Spoiler

Original post by aeterno
I just want to see that bit in the promo where

Spoiler

Where!? I never saw that part in the promo :s-smilie:
Reply 426
Just watching Series 2.

Brett :heart:

The best reason for watching it again :p:
Reply 427
Where!? I never saw that part in the promo :s-smilie:

Sorry! :tongue: It wasn't in the bit at the end of last week's ep, it's a separate one. Here
Original post by aeterno
Sorry! :tongue: It wasn't in the bit at the end of last week's ep, it's a separate one. Here

:rofl3: Hahahahahahahaha! Grantly!!!!!!

Do you reckon that Grantly & Maggie will get together ? :sexface: I reckon they will haha.. they seem to spend a lot of time together :colone:
Reply 429
:rofl3: Hahahahahahahaha! Grantly!!!!!!

Do you reckon that Grantly & Maggie will get together ? :sexface:

I reckon it's possible :colone: Or it might turn out like the whole thing with Ruby :colonhash:

Also, Tom + Nicki = :sexface: ('Cause Tom sleeps with everyone so it can't not happen :ahee:)
Original post by aeterno
I reckon it's possible :colone: Or it might turn out like the whole thing with Ruby :colonhash:

Also, Tom + Nicki = :sexface: ('Cause Tom sleeps with everyone so it can't not happen :ahee:)

Who is this Ruby that you speak of ? :curious:

Hahaha exactly! Bit obvious it will happen sooner or later :rolleyes:
Reply 431
Who is this Ruby that you speak of ? :curious:

Hahaha exactly! Bit obvious it will happen sooner or later :rolleyes:

I think she's from the previous series - you know, the food teacher? The one who had a bit of a breakdown at some point. She wrote a book with Grantley's help and then left because she was getting money from that (at least I think that's why she left...I was just glad she left because she annoyed me :tongue:)
Original post by aeterno
I think she's from the previous series - you know, the food teacher? The one who had a bit of a breakdown at some point. She wrote a book with Grantley's help and then left because she was getting money from that (at least I think that's why she left...I was just glad she left because she annoyed me :tongue:)

I wondered what happened to her.
Original post by aeterno

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I know who you're talking about now hahahaha! Doh! :facepalm:
Just watched last week''s episode :smug:

I'm getting scared... the last few episodes have actually been watchable!
Reply 435
Anyone else feel the Trudi storyline was rushed, it seemed like an add on this episode not to mention Janeece's wedding :frown:
Reply 436
looking forward to tomorrow's episode.
Reply 437
starting in 15 minutes.
Reply 438
It's on, lets see how it goes, pretty good so far.
Reply 439
its finished now , what was everyone's thoughts on the episode?

Quick Reply

Latest