The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AndrewD
Hey everyone - When I sit my exams at school it is exactly how it is like in Waterloo Road

I sit one from 9 until 11 and then quickly run and get married to someone so that they can get a green card during break time. I run back to school for my next exam at 11:15 until 1 but then I have to rush and get a DNA test during my lunch break instead of revising for my next exam so that I can check my mum is my real mum. After lunch, by which time I've eaten nothing....I have another exam from half 1 until half 2 and then I go and collect the DNA results and nip round to see if my friend who has psychitzophrenia is ok whilst encouraging my other friend who has had a miscarriage to come back to school. I finally get back to school at 3 to have an hours exam but unfortunately by this time I'm suffering from alcohol withdrawals and have faced several sprouts of nerves that have left me incapacitated in all my previous exams making it impossible to sit them....so needless to say I get up and walk out of this exam. My mum is then call into school and I make a huge scene about the DNA test before resolving all our issues in the headmasters office. Then I get excluded from drinking during class time but fortunately, I'm still allowed to go to the jilted receiptionists wedding reception in the canteen because lets face it....we all love a good 'parrrrtaeeeeeeh'.

Just a normal exam day in schools right?

HAHAHA!!
Reply 501
last episode tonight in Rochdale airs in 81 mins at 8pm , just wondering what everyone's best bits of the last 7 Series have been on the show?
Original post by hbk4894
last episode tonight in Rochdale airs in 81 mins at 8pm , just wondering what everyone's best bits of the last 7 Series have been on the show?

My favourite episode was the opening of series 4.
My favourite characters were lewis seddon and bolton.

Sam's death was incredibly well done, probably the best moment in all of waterloo road.

I just don't understand why they have to move to Scotland? Why not just pretend the new school they're filming in is geographical in Rochdale rather than moving the storyline location?
Reply 503
about to start , make sure your watching.
Original post by hbk4894
about to start , make sure your watching.

Watching right now :biggrin:
Why is that every time Eugene and his gang come up, some really **** hip hoppy beat comes on.
Glad Kyle's plan failed.... I've still got a bad feeling though.

EDIT: WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!
(edited 12 years ago)
What happened there? Who do you think dies? :eek:
HOW can they end it there?!?!? IF CHALKY DIES THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!!

Next year I'm in Canada so will have to get friend to update me what happens!
Reply 509
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
What happened there? Who do you think dies? :eek:

All of them. :colone:
What the hell.
Oh come on! That's bloody stupid!
bull**** ending
(edited 12 years ago)
Stupid question- is there another series or is that the end? :frown:
That was such a unexpected ending I was thinking it be a happy ending and end with them arriving at the new school. I guess Chalky was the one knocked down...
I hope the next one is good, I really didn't want it to end. Great episode though.
I wonder if Sian and Michael will get back together.
What an ending!!!!! :eek:
Reply 516
Apparently denzil does die, but that was such a retarded ending, it made me think that was the last ever episode.
Omg I wanna see more of maggie and grantly!!!!!
My mum literally burst out laughing when the truck hit Chalky. We all looked at her like... o.0
Original post by Harriet : )
Stupid question- is there another series or is that the end? :frown:

Yes but it's in Scotland.
Remind me again, who's coming back?

Quick Reply

Latest