The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

Wait, Windsor can't speak Mandarin?! Clearly being a bit slow here...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eliza.louise.mc
Wait, Windsor can't speak Mandarin?! Clearly being a bit slow here...

Posted from TSR Mobile

he can, just not as well as his wife.
Reply 1482
20 minutes to go.
Reply 1483
literally all I want from waterloo road is for it to revolve around heather peace
Reply 1484
same as last week , very average.
In case any of you are wondering (awfully pretentious on my part!) I will get round to my believability analysis this weekend. I have two episodes to catch up on.

:smile:
Reply 1486
Original post by QuantumOverlord
In case any of you are wondering (awfully pretentious on my part!) I will get round to my believability analysis this weekend. I have two episodes to catch up on.

:smile:

thanks , i always enjoy reading them.
Reply 1487
just over 10 minutes to go.
by far the cheesiest episode ever lmao, with the poor editing and graphics

poor acting from the chinese woman and his husband

this episode does highlight the sheer stupidity of some teenage girls tho
what a ridiculous episode! would have thought christine would have been more worried about childrens images being circulated. also, how did she have loads of them on her phone? :s-smilie:
also, who the hell would take a dirty picture in the middle of a school corridor :s-smilie:
I'm kinda miffed that they broke up Kevin and Dynasty. The put so much build up to them as a couple. :angry:
Why does no one ever mention Barry Barry being behind things?

Spoiler

Reply 1493
Original post by thegirlonfire
I'm kinda miffed that they broke up Kevin and Dynasty. The put so much build up to them as a couple. :angry:

i am too , they had such a big storyline with Stevo last series where he did everything to be with her and now he has just give up on her within about 2 episodes to chase some dream with his teacher , quite stupid really.
Original post by hbk4894
i am too , they had such a big storyline with Stevo last series where he did everything to be with her and now he has just give up on her within about 2 episodes to chase some dream with his teacher , quite stupid really.

Exactly. It made no sense.
Sorry I still haven't got round to watching them :s-smilie: Ill try and get through all 3 tommorow, and post all the belivability stuff. Been abroad a bit and iplayer doesn't work unless you are in the UK :colondollar:
Reply 1496
2 hours to go till tonights episode.
Reply 1497
2 minutes to go.
I'm watching it now (bbc one)
Reply 1499
Original post by TalkingLion
I'm watching it now (bbc one)

i watched it too , it was alright wasnt it?

Quick Reply

Latest