The Student Room Group

The TSR Tamil Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by Queen geek
r u from walthamstow ???

No, why?
Reply 1181
Yo, was wondering how everyone is getting on with their applications? Any medics here? (I know, stereotype and all that but srsly idc XD)
Original post by VK96
Yo, was wondering how everyone is getting on with their applications? Any medics here? (I know, stereotype and all that but srsly idc XD)

Hey! I'm applying for medicine! Its not too bad, im prepping for ukcat still. I'm doing mine on the 11th September... how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1183
Original post by Aspiring Medic 7
Hey! I'm applying for medicine! Its not too bad, im prepping for ukcat still. I'm doing mine on the 11th September... how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 1184

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm doing my UKCAT probably around late September, need to do so much practice for it though haha :P!
Where are you thinking of applying to?
Reply 1185
So are you guys Indian or Sri Lankan Tamil?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by VK96
Yeah I'm doing my UKCAT probably around late September, need to do so much practice for it though haha :P!
Where are you thinking of applying to?

Yeh its really hard! I find QR the hardest :/ im thinking of applying to Birmingham, King's, Cardiff and Sheffield... maybe Leeds. Depends on my ukcat :smile: how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tackla

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im Indian :smile: im from Trichy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1188
Sri Lankan here :smile:.
Reply 1189
Yeah I was thinking about Birmingham, Manchester, KCL and maybe QMUL. Also, Birmingham doesn't look at the UKCAT which could be useful haha :P.
Original post by VK96
Yeah I was thinking about Birmingham, Manchester, KCL and maybe QMUL. Also, Birmingham doesn't look at the UKCAT which could be useful haha :P.

I live in Birmingham and its awesome. Great city, and I loved the uni, especially with the QE hospital next door! I think my ukcat score will dictate my uni choices hahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1191
Im Indian :smile: im from Trichy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am from Chennai :biggrin:
Reply 1192
Original post by VK96
Sri Lankan here :smile:.

Same here. :smile:
Original post by Tackla
I am fro Chennai :biggrin:

Chennai is awesome! A couple of family members live there and I absolutely love it. Were you born there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by VK96

Medic here! have my ukcat on friday :s-smilie: and started my personal statement but its rubbish atm lol

Original post by Tackla

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from chennai :biggrin:
Reply 1195
Original post by tamil4
Medic here! have my ukcat on friday :s-smilie: and started my personal statement but its rubbish atm lol

I'm from chennai :biggrin:

Same :smile: Were you born there or ever been there?
Original post by Tackla
Same :smile: Were you born there or ever been there?

born in london but i go there every summer :smile: you?
Reply 1197
Original post by tamil4
born in london but i go there every summer :smile: you?

Born and moved to London when I was 13. Been back there once in 6 years :frown:
Reply 1198
Chennai is awesome! A couple of family members live there and I absolutely love it. Were you born there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

For some reason, every time I read my personal statement so far I feel as if it's lacking something and end up changing bits, is that just me or does anyone else do that too haha :tongue:?
Original post by Tackla
Born and moved to London when I was 13. Been back there once in 6 years :frown:

oh really? that sucks, do you want to go there?

Quick Reply

Latest