Probably as i haven't been to any freshers events, so dont know many people yet
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Joburger
Quiet :smile:

Probably as i haven't been to any freshers events, so dont know many people yet

Oh don't worry neither have I :smile: theres always the freshers fayre 2morro :smile: x
Reply 3
Original post by Sarah1427
Oh don't worry neither have I :smile: theres always the freshers fayre 2morro :smile: x

What happens in the freshers fayre btw, and can you wear anything?

P.s. how was uni today? x
Reply 4
What happens in the freshers fayre btw, and can you wear anything?

P.s. how was uni today? x

The freshers fayre is to sign up for different societies and clubs and info on stuff going on in uni its from 10 am - 4 2morro, and you can wear anything. Also they've got another event at the SU bar 2morro night :smile: x
Yeah uni was ok thanks.... I've got a really long day 2morro tho and long breaks. What about u? :smile: x
Reply 5
The freshers fayre is to sign up for different societies and clubs and info on stuff going on in uni its from 10 am - 4 2morro, and you can wear anything. Also they've got another event at the SU bar 2morro night :smile: x
Yeah uni was ok thanks.... I've got a really long day 2morro tho and long breaks. What about u? :smile: x

Ahh okay. That sounds kind of important then, from a social perspective. Do you know where it's being held?

Uni was good today, got a load of stuff that i missed from the 1st day, for my course. met a couple other people too :smile: x
Reply 6
Ahh okay. That sounds kind of important then, from a social perspective. Do you know where it's being held?

Uni was good today, got a load of stuff that i missed from the 1st day, for my course. met a couple other people too :smile: x

Yeah it sounds good, I think its gunna be in one of those tent things they've got up u know as you go into uni?
Oh that was good :smile: u in 2morro? x
Reply 7
Yeah it sounds good, I think its gunna be in one of those tent things they've got up u know as you go into uni?
Oh that was good :smile: u in 2morro? x

Yep, as i need to buy a lab coat and goggles from the Uni. Also at 2p.m. there's this lab safety talk and practical computer induction session till 4

Might go in early for the freshers fayre about 12-1 and then for the 2p.m class :smile:

You? x
Reply 8
Yep, as i need to buy a lab coat and goggles from the Uni. Also at 2p.m. there's this lab safety talk and practical computer induction session till 4

Might go in early for the freshers fayre about 12-1 and then for the 2p.m class :smile:

You? x

Oh ok cool. I'm in from 10.30 till 6 with a 3 hour break..... So I will be heading to the fayre in the afternoon 2 :smile: x
Reply 9
Can one of you tell me how/when we get our Kingston Email address? Also log in details for the StudySpace, Student Space and iCal????
I have all of them they are the same as your OSIS.
Reply 11
I still haven't been given my personal Kingston University email address :frown:
Wonder if i'll get it tomorrow
Reply 12
Original post by Kizemarie
Can one of you tell me how/when we get our Kingston Email address? Also log in details for the StudySpace, Student Space and iCal????

I think you log on to OSIS for that. The log in details are the same as what u used to log on for enrolement; your student I.D. and password :smile: x
Reply 13
Do we have to pay to join the societies, and if so does anyone know roughly how much? x
Reply 14
It varies from as little as £5 to £15 or 20.

I cba to go freshers fair.
Reply 15
I think you log on to OSIS for that. The log in details are the same as what u used to log on for enrolement; your student I.D. and password :smile: x

Ok, thanks for that! Were you in the first Monday meeting, if so where were you sitting & what were you wearing? Did you go today? I know it was only short but I really enjoyed it! x
Reply 16
And I really want to go to the Fresher's ball but I don't want to be a sad act and go on my own.
Reply 17
Went to the freshers fayre today. Got my Kingston Uni Hoodie and joined the Kingston Scandinavian society.

Good day all round :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by Kizemarie
Ok, thanks for that! Were you in the first Monday meeting, if so where were you sitting & what were you wearing? Did you go today? I know it was only short but I really enjoyed it! x

Thats ok. Yeah I was in for Monday & today. I was wearing a pink jumper with sequins on and jeans, what about u? Today I was sitting in the middle row. Did u like the bingo quiz? x
Reply 19
Went to the freshers fayre today. Got my Kingston Uni Hoodie and joined the Kingston Scandinavian society.

Good day all round :smile: :biggrin:

:smile: cool. did u get loads of freebies? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending