The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Kizemarie
Was good thanks! Was just having a look on the StudySpace @ the module information, there so much info on there its a little; overwhelming and the Assignments also look rather worrying. We also have to do a presentation infront of out class which I am more than nervous about :s-smilie:

I still don't understand the Seminar groups and who goes where and i'm still bloody waiting for my Student Loan.

Anyway gripe over, looking forward to getting into a routine next week x

Oh I didn't look at that bit, maybe I should, but I'm no good at presentations in front of people :frown: x
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 41
Original post by Sarah1427
Oh I didn't look at that bit, maybe I should, but I'm no good at presentations in front of people :frown: x

Niether am I! If you go onto you StudySpace and click on one of the Modules that you are registered to and it brings up a big list at the side click on either 'Course Details' or 'Module Information' and there are files you can download and one of them is everything that go through in the first semester. Reading lists, assignments etc..etc.. x
Reply 42
Original post by Kizemarie
Niether am I! If you go onto you StudySpace and click on one of the Modules that you are registered to and it brings up a big list at the side click on either 'Course Details' or 'Module Information' and there are files you can download and one of them is everything that go through in the first semester. Reading lists, assignments etc..etc.. x

Oh cool thanks I'm just looking on there now... all looks a bit confusing. Hope next week is good :smile: x
Reply 43
Oh cool thanks I'm just looking on there now... all looks a bit confusing. Hope next week is good :smile: x

Same hunny x
Reply 44
Are peoples timetables all sorted?

Mine isn't. I don't even know if i have lectures on Monday and what time. How bad is that? :frown:
Reply 45
Original post by Joburger
Are peoples timetables all sorted?

Mine isn't. I don't even know if i have lectures on Monday and what time. How bad is that? :frown:

What does it say when you log on 2 ur OSIS and u click on timetables? x
Reply 46
What does it say when you log on 2 ur OSIS and u click on timetables? x

It is blank for all days next week except Tuesday.

And then it has 2 coloured boxes on tuesday, with the name of the lecture and room and teacher etc but it doesnt say a time for either of the boxes :confused:
Reply 47
It is blank for all days next week except Tuesday.

And then it has 2 coloured boxes on tuesday, with the name of the lecture and room and teacher etc but it doesnt say a time for either of the boxes :confused:

Ok same mine doesn't say the times in the boxes either but can you see times at the side of the whole timetables it says like 9 am - 10pm or something like that? x
Reply 48
Original post by Yawn11
It varies from as little as £5 to £15 or 20.

I cba to go freshers fair.

I thought you were cool, till I just learnt you go to Kingston:frown:
Reply 49
Ok same mine doesn't say the times in the boxes either but can you see times at the side of the whole timetables it says like 9 am - 10pm or something like that? x

Ohh right, yeah i see that now :smile: cheers

Worried that none of the other days are filled though :frown: Tried asking the library but they weren't much help

Is your timetable all sorted for the whole of next week, I wish mine was :angry:
Reply 50
Ohh right, yeah i see that now :smile: cheers

Worried that none of the other days are filled though :frown: Tried asking the library but they weren't much help

Is your timetable all sorted for the whole of next week, I wish mine was :angry:

That's alrite :smile: . Its ok maybe that's just how your classes are working this week. I knw same when I asked about mine. When you go in on Tuesday just double check with your lecturer that you don't have to go in any other days.
I think it is, but I have an 8pm finish one day :frown: x
Reply 51
That's alrite :smile: . Its ok maybe that's just how your classes are working this week. I knw same when I asked about mine. When you go in on Tuesday just double check with your lecturer that you don't have to go in any other days.
I think it is, but I have an 8pm finish one day :frown: x

Oohh 8pm. That's really late. Are you worried about commuting home on that day. On the other hand, it could be kind of fun, as it's Uni, and you'd be doing it for the 1st time.

Yeah thanks i'll double check when i go in on tuesday then :biggrin:

What i do know is that i've definitely got a free day tomorrow as she said it last week :wink:
Reply 52
Oohh 8pm. That's really late. Are you worried about commuting home on that day. On the other hand, it could be kind of fun, as it's Uni, and you'd be doing it for the 1st time.

Yeah thanks i'll double check when i go in on tuesday then :biggrin:

What i do know is that i've definitely got a free day tomorrow as she said it last week :wink:

I know I was surprised by that. A bit especially with how long its going to take me to get home :frown:.
Ok yeah oh cool u get a day off 2morro :smile:. U checked out Kingston nightlife yet? x
Reply 53
I know I was surprised by that. A bit especially with how long its going to take me to get home :frown:.
Ok yeah oh cool u get a day off 2morro :smile:. U checked out Kingston nightlife yet? x

Nope. What's that :colondollar:
Reply 54
Nope. What's that :colondollar:

Just the clubs and bars round that way..... they were handing a load of leaflets out at freshers fayre :smile: x
there was tonnes of leaflets at freshers fayre for bars and clubs, also when they came round halls, my halls lobby is full of them.

Does anyone else have no lectures tomorrow?
Reply 56
Original post by marcushumphrey
there was tonnes of leaflets at freshers fayre for bars and clubs, also when they came round halls, my halls lobby is full of them.

Does anyone else have no lectures tomorrow?

lol yep most of the staff at the faye was leaflets I swear. I have lectures 2morro but think quite a few have it off. I'm only in on the afternoon tho. x
Reply 57
Im only in uni twice a week!
Reply 58
Is anyone going to try and get a part time job near Kingston, at the weekends or even on weekdays in the evenings?
Reply 59
Is anyone going to try and get a part time job near Kingston, at the weekends or even on weekdays in the evenings?

They have vacancies in Primark in Kingston, and a few others in Betnall Shopping Centre if you look on there website theres some vacancies on there too :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending