The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Use it as a centrepiece for your evening meal
Reply 21
Wootcannon
A person of the "ned" (chav to the English) persuasion, tried that, but with a live one. Tied it to a lamppost. It died.
A guy I used to go to school with tossed off a cat once. I burst out laughing in the "let us pray in silence" bit in chapel when the note was passed around of his deed.
Reply 22
^^ LMFAO.

thats BRILLIANT. :toofunny:

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0517545160.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.gif

i think you need this book
Reply 23
Give it to the dog. :wink:
Pour some petrol over it and set it ablaze.

Means you don't have too touch it!

Jobs a gooden.
There's a woman on BBC 2 right now washing and drying (with a hairdryer and brush) her dead cat. "You've still got to be careful with them" she says.
Reply 26
target practice!
1. get a stick

2. poke

3. repeat
Reply 28
Just throw it over the fence then its your neighbors problem :biggrin:, if everybody does it then it will get back to its owner eventually.
Reply 29
morgangills
1. get a stick

2. poke

3. repeat
Done.

We also dropped it from height just to make sure it was dead.
Reply 30
TomInPortsmouth
Done.

We also dropped it from height just to make sure it was dead.

Did it land on its feet?
Reply 31
segat1
Did it land on its feet?
Nah mate, face first.
Reply 32
:laugh: Just had a flyer through my door asking if I've seen "Spider", a ginger cat identical to the cadaver found in my garden 24 hours ago lol
TomInPortsmouth
:laugh: Just had a flyer through my door asking if I've seen "Spider", a ginger cat identical to the cadaver found in my garden 24 hours ago lol

Ring them up and point them to this thread.
Elipsis
Just throw it over the fence then its your neighbors problem :biggrin:, if everybody does it then it will get back to its owner eventually.

:rofl: brilliant
SpiralArchitect
Ring them up and point them to this thread.

nooo tell them u found it, get the reward for it, then drop the bag with the dead cat and run away :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending