The Student Room Group

What was your favourite childhood film?

Matilda
Reply 2
Home Alone
My favourite was probably The Lion King.

Great film, excellent cast, it's really funny in places and really sad in others.
Reply 4
Gremlins 1 & 2.
I remember when I was about 7 or 8 going through a phase of being obsessed with Disney's Robin Hood movie, I even had a toy bow & arrow and a green hat with a feather in it. I found their version of King John hilarious as well. :biggrin:
Original post by Alesha1991
I remember when I was about 7 or 8 going through a phase of being obsessed with Disney's Robin Hood movie, I even had a toy bow & arrow and a green hat with a feather in it. I found their version of King John hilarious as well. :biggrin:

The music to that film is amazing! That whistle tune is going to be stuck in my head all day now!
Reply 7
Terminator
None for me, maybe the lion king or something or the Jungle Book Live Action.
Original post by Emma:-)

I haven't thought about this in years but as a kid I was obsessed with those Disney films with those talking dogs based off the original AirBud series.
I remember watching Space Buddies, Snow Buddies etc. :hide:
High School Musical
Reply 11
I probably watched Robin Hood and the Sword in the Stone about a billion times each as well. But I was obsessed with Terminator from a very early age, remains a fave now.
American Psycho
Original post by gjd800
I probably watched Robin Hood and the Sword in the Stone about a billion times each as well. But I was obsessed with Terminator from a very early age, remains a fave now.

Whose the guy in ur profile picture i see all the time on tiktok
I used to LOVE 'A Little Princess' and then completely forgot about it until I was reminded of it the other day, tempted to rewatch it soon, it's so wholesome! I also love 'Up' but I was about 14 when that one came out :eek:
Reply 15
Original post by Entrepreneur.
Whose the guy in ur profile picture i see all the time on tiktok

Michael Collins. he has been dead 100 years so surprising that you'd see him.
Free Willy. Kinda ironic I came out gay too…
Original post by Emma:-)

As a kid i was weirdly obsessed with Josh Hutcherson so it was Zathura Firehouse dog and Journey 2 and then it was Annie (2014) when i got a bit older 😔
The Secret Garden (1993)
Used to watch it repeatedly!
Original post by ijacky
Home Alone

Mine too! Kevin's role was the best acting by Macaulay Culkin. Well, it is the only one I know.

Quick Reply

Latest