The Student Room Group

Chemistry A-level

Scroll to see replies

Original post by desijut
It's a bit of a strange one, i really want to go and see what they ask me and show them what i've got, but at the same time im getting very very nervous

Well I'd be worried if I wasn't nervous tbh. But you sound like you've got a good "energy". Don't dwell on the fact that your nervous, you should just think of all the things you have got to "show them" because they wouldn't have even invited you to interview if they don't see you as a potential student. You're almost there!

...well that's quite enough of motivational speaking for today :colondollar:

yeah good luck.
Reply 21
Original post by Keepmealive
if its pointless, why you commenting on it then?

Why not?
Reply 22
NEED HELP! I have to do a lab write up, and its my first, we did a practical on extraction of limonene from oranges by steam distillation, i have done the intro but i cant think of anything to write for evaluation, how to improve, and any other forms of limonone? any help would be appreciated!
Reply 23
What should I do. I am so worried about my A level subjects. After promo I think I should do ok but actually I am severely disappointed about the results. I did revise and memorize the concepts. I can only think about that I did not practice many questions besides tutorial. But besides that, what can I do to improve my grade?
It is so depressed. Is it the way that I study is not appropriate? Or is there any suggestions for physics, chemistry and economics, and english as well.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending