The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tateco
OCR?

AQA :frown:
Reply 21
To work out the A* Boundary for OCR A2 papers use A + (A - B) Where A and B are the boundaries for the A grade and B grade.
Reply 22
Original post by ayseta
AQA :frown:

The OCR one is pretty high too :frown: Not quite as high as AQA though :redface:
Wow, Biology is so low this year, tbh I think I did well on that... I wish it were Chemistry that were low. FFS. Unit1 Chem is just 2 marks lower than last year! -______________-
Reply 24
Original post by thenewone61
Wow, Biology is so low this year, tbh I think I did well on that... I wish it were Chemistry that were low. FFS. Unit1 Chem is just 2 marks lower than last year! -______________-

Chemistry always seems to be higher than you expect :mad:
60- a
52- b
44- c
pretty high for that paper in my opinion :frown:
Reply 28
the ocr chemistry f321.. is higher than I expected- hopefully the marking was lenient though! and does anyone know when the WJEC grade boundaries come out? Good luck for tomorrow! :smile:
Reply 29
Quite surprised by the A-grade boundary for C2, even though it was an easier paper, 66/75 is quite high. 88%. (AQA)

EMZ=]
Reply 30
Why is there no WJEC? Stupid exam board! Though grade boundaries seem to have dropped for both Politics (AQA) and History (Edexcel) which is awesome news!
Reply 31
Do you know where the WJEC grade boundaries can be found? Much appreciated.
Reply 32
Original post by stormer

WJEC don't publish their grade boundaries until after the exams for a reason best known unto themselves
Thank you!!! :biggrin:
Original post by stormer

I'll add the WJEC when it comes out, I always like to analyse my results when I get them. :smile:
Where is the A* on OCR Religious Studies A2?
Reply 37
Original post by Add!ction

I believe an A* on OCR is equivalent to A + (A-B) where A is boundary for A-grade, and B is boundary for B-grade.
Original post by Add!ction

This one shows the 90% cap for A*
http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/admin/ocr_64985_admin_a2_units_jan_12.pdf
Reply 39
I really wish I hadn't looked at these...

Latest