The Student Room Group

AQA Art GCSE themes 2024

Hi, does anyone know the art themes? I don’t get the paper till the end of January and I wanted to think of some ideas before then. Thank you :smile:
they are not out yet for aqa but they come out on the 8th of january
Reply 2
Original post by slitheringfoxes
They are out for aqa I got mine today
Reply 3
Original post by Roseijbgh
Hi, does anyone know the art themes? I don’t get the paper till the end of January and I wanted to think of some ideas before then. Thank you :smile:

Do you do aqa?
Reply 4
Original post by Diplo17273

What was the theme? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by slitheringfoxes
Original post by Diplo17273

what are they please
Reply 7

i’m pretty sure they are
portrait,
transport,
places and spaces,
entwined,
fragments,
boundaries, boarders and edges,
celebration
Reply 8

for aqa art they are
portrait
transport
celebration
fragments
places and spaces
entwined
boundaries, borders and edges
Reply 9
Original post by katieee69
What was the theme? :smile:

I do art craft and design, but if you do fine art some will be the same. My themes were: Portraits, Straight and curved lines, Fragments, Celebration, Images and words, Spaces and places, and Integration
Do u know the theme for edexcel?
Reply 11
Original post by Erinevelyn
i’m pretty sure they are
portrait,
transport,
places and spaces,
entwined,
fragments,
celebration

Do you happen to have the sheet, so I can see the artists for each topic??
Original post by Erinevelyn
i’m pretty sure they are
portrait,
transport,
places and spaces,
entwined,
fragments,
celebration

hi!! got this paper recently, do you happen to know if we have to stick to the artists suggested in the paper, or can we choose our own? thanks!!

I got mine the other day, I’m not sure if this is the same for everyone, but my teacher told me: integrate, portraits, curved and straight places and Spaces, celebrate, fragments and image and word
Original post by viščiukas
Do u know the theme for edexcel?

Hi! The theme for Edexcel is Power with four ideas:
People
Human-made
Environment
Natural world
Reply 15
Original post by ella123444
hi!! got this paper recently, do you happen to know if we have to stick to the artists suggested in the paper, or can we choose our own? thanks!!

you can choose anyone you want the paper is just giving sugestions im pretty sure
Reply 16
Original post by ella123444

Nope you can do your own artists they’re just recommendations I believe 😄
hi i recently got my question as i do product design and out of all i considerd doing either storage, spaces and places, fragments, celebration. please help me to pick one, also i will have to make a 3d working piece so any ideas will be appreciated thank yo. please help me asap.
Reply 18

portrait
integrate
places and space
curved and straight
fragments
image and word
celebration
Reply 19
are the ocr art themes for fine art out yet?

Quick Reply

Latest