The Student Room Group

Egypt plans to legalise necrophilia

Scroll to see replies

Huffington Post:

Several Egyptian sources are claiming via Twitter that the story below is false. It has been suggested by some that a rumour may have been placed by sources loyal to former dictator Hosni Mubarak. More to follow.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...n_1455241.html

Original post by yusra121
Doesn't add up why a muslim country or any country for that matter leglise necrophilia it would go against all religious beliefs and human beliefs!!!!
Don't believe this article its full of bull, it the daily mail not the most relaible source out there

I don't know about that. In some countries like Europe, things like Bestiality have become legal. Who knows what the future holds. It's possible if you do not have any religious based morals, rather as an Atheist might say; your morality would biologically evolve over time.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Elipsis
Sauce please?

Here you go

Spoiler

The fact that women who have been widowed are permitted to remarry surely implies that the contract has come to an end.
Original post by TheHansa
Now that's a little too liberal, even for me.

Agree. Ps, not sure if I'm being completely stupid when I ask, but what does your slightly suggestive picture in your sig mean? I'm guessing it's a micky take of some sort? I giggled but I want to know what at... haha :P
Reply 43
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
Its spelt 'source' Einstein

That's the point LOL. O dear. I knew I should have put a pic of some hp sauce for those of the simpler persuasion :K:
Reply 44
Original post by TheHansa
Here you go

Spoiler

The fact that women who have been widowed are permitted to remarry surely implies that the contract has come to an end.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sauce
Reply 45

A Christian who goes on there? How do you stay sane?
ah so what, who's it hurting really? the corpse certainly won't give a damn.
Reply 47
Good for them, they'll receive an increase of tourists with a weird and disturbing fetish... I wish them good luck :P
Reply 49
You think that's sick? In Denmark Zoophillia is legalized. You can find websites devoted by farmers to selling sex with their animals. It's nothing new either. Zoophillia was used in public events from the earliest of societies. During the Colosseum, Romans would make animals rape humans for amusement. Cleopatra would use bees as a vibrator. Coming back to necrophillia, the story of Penthesilea dates back to Ancient Greece.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending