The Student Room Group

EPQ euthanasia primary research

Hello everyone!

I am currently doing an EPQ about euthanasia and if it should be legalised in the UK.
I am thinking about how to carry out my primary research which will be a survey. Do you think I should only ask yes or no questions to prevent causing emotional harm to someone or should I ask more open questions so they could give me more detailed answers?
By the way, the second option would be more beneficial and useful to me but I'm not sure if it's right to do.
Original post by wyara67
Hello everyone!

I am currently doing an EPQ about euthanasia and if it should be legalised in the UK.
I am thinking about how to carry out my primary research which will be a survey. Do you think I should only ask yes or no questions to prevent causing emotional harm to someone or should I ask more open questions so they could give me more detailed answers?
By the way, the second option would be more beneficial and useful to me but I'm not sure if it's right to do.

You could do an anonymous, online survey but you would still need to do a risk assessment on it. You could also use a scale from strongly agree to strongly disagree to get a better picture of what people think. You would still definitely have to do a risk assessment regardless of what type of survey you do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending