Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Clayhill accommodation at Kingston University 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by RachelSophia
428967_378979705491193_938551163_n.jpg
So we're next door, and both on the ground floor (which is what the 'A' stands for)
Do you Have Facebook? :smile:

oh wondrous, i now understand. what day do you move in? :smile:
&ido, i do.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Sbuzz1
Hey, Where can I get a wristband from?? Thanks xx

http://www.kusu.co.uk/main-navigation/bars-shops/freshers/freshers-week-wristband here :smile:
Original post by RDGlass
oh wondrous, i now understand. what day do you move in? :smile:
&ido, i do.

I move in on the 15th :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by amielou
CL - 02C2 anyone near there? :smile:

I'm in CL - 01 A1 so maybe I'm near there? Not actually sure what the layouts like! Might see you around though :smile:
Reply 64
Original post by Yas18
Anyone in CL-40C2 and/or doing Biomedical Science with Foundation Year? x

I'm in CL-01A1 so probably not near you, however I'm doing biomed with the foundation year :biggrin:
Reply 65
Original post by shivani_c
I'm in CL-39A1 anyone in the same black as me?

39c3 :smile:
Reply 66
Who moves in on the 15th? And is everyone going to the BBQ on the 16th?

yeahh :biggrin: do we have to pay for food at the bbq? and drinks?
Reply 68
Hey i know this is irrelevent to the topic but i saw people posting about scholarships earlier.. Has anybody been emailed about whether they received a scholarship yet?
:smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad
Original post by 19941994
Hey i know this is irrelevent to the topic but i saw people posting about scholarships earlier.. Has anybody been emailed about whether they received a scholarship yet?
:smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad

I did last week :smile: apparently they are sorting everyone out in the order they applied.
Reply 70

I'm moving in on the 15th :smile: I'm in CL-01A1. My mums got to stay I my room on Saturday night though because it's too far to travel back on the same day.. So does anyone know what time this BBQ is? Don't really fancy bringing my mum! Haha
I'm moving in on the 13th... Bit early?? I'm in Cl 13A4 :smile: can't wait!!
Original post by R1554
I'm moving in on the 15th :smile: I'm in CL-01A1. My mums got to stay I my room on Saturday night though because it's too far to travel back on the same day.. So does anyone know what time this BBQ is? Don't really fancy bringing my mum! Haha

you're safe! i don't think you're actually allowed to bring her haha.
I have my boyfriend staying with me on the first night as he's moving me in and i didn't want to kick him out :frown: i'll miss him too much! But apparently he's not allowed to the BBQ it's only residents. Do you know if the person staying with us needs to have a parking permit or anything?

Original post by Louisecasandra
I'm moving in on the 13th... Bit early?? I'm in Cl 13A4 :smile: can't wait!!

ooo you're next to my block! i've found people in 13!
ooo you're next to my block! i've found people in 13!

Oh awesome :smile: we r neighbours!! Can't wait to get there :smile:
Reply 74
you're safe! i don't think you're actually allowed to bring her haha.
I have my boyfriend staying with me on the first night as he's moving me in and i didn't want to kick him out :frown: i'll miss him too much! But apparently he's not allowed to the BBQ it's only residents. Do you know if the person staying with us needs to have a parking permit or anything?

Ahh okay, we'll that's a good enough excuse then! Haha
Aww :frown: my boyfriends at uni in hull which will be sooo far away so I'll be able to sympathise with missing your boyfriend!
Yeah I read that on the website or one of the million pages of te halls license things. I remember it saying that you can get a permit from reception when you sign your guest in :smile:

I'm getting really excited! But I haven't been able to find anyone in my flat yet (CL-01A1)
But might see you at te BBQ :smile:
Original post by R1554
Ahh okay, we'll that's a good enough excuse then! Haha
Aww :frown: my boyfriends at uni in hull which will be sooo far away so I'll be able to sympathise with missing your boyfriend!
Yeah I read that on the website or one of the million pages of te halls license things. I remember it saying that you can get a permit from reception when you sign your guest in :smile:

I'm getting really excited! But I haven't been able to find anyone in my flat yet (CL-01A1)
But might see you at te BBQ :smile:

awh glad i'm not the only one! luckily he doesn't live too far but still isn't the same only seeing him every other weekend when i'm used to weekends and during the week! Do you think you'll have your boyfriend stay with you a lot? and will you visit him and stuff :smile:
Ooo yeah i didn't read some of that haha... oops. I've see a few people in block 2! and i swear i must have seen someone in block 1! I sound like i stalk everyone haha. I have been getting notifications through every 5 minutes of where everyone is living lol
and yeah hopefully! I'm Rachel btw

Saying that i've just found people
on here
"Halil Bulle'"
"Laura Cogan"
(edited 11 years ago)

Oh awesome :smile: we r neighbours!! Can't wait to get there :smile:

I think this is to me haha
Yeahh me either! when do you move in? :smile:
Reply 77
awh glad i'm not the only one! luckily he doesn't live too far but still isn't the same only seeing him every other weekend when i'm used to weekends and during the week! Do you think you'll have your boyfriend stay with you a lot? and will you visit him and stuff :smile:
Ooo yeah i didn't read some of that haha... oops. I've see a few people in block 2! and i swear i must have seen someone in block 1! I sound like i stalk everyone haha. I have been getting notifications through every 5 minutes of where everyone is living lol
and yeah hopefully! I'm Rachel btw

Yeah it's gonna be weird not seeing him so much
We've lived together for the last 5 months do its gonna be such a massive change & hull is quite far, but we're gonna try and take it in turns to see each other as often as we can afford to :smile:
Ah right that's okay then, so it's not just me in an empty flat! Haha
That would be awful :P
Okie dokie, I'm Marissa so if we bump into each other I'll say hi! We're bound to see each other at some point :smile:
I think this is to me haha
Yeahh me either! when do you move in? :smile:

Hehe yes it's to you, just getting the hang of the website :/ I'm moving in on the 13th, apparently its ok because I have the face to face thing that day so there isn't any point coming back 2 days later... :smile: hope I'm not the only person there though!! hehe I know what you mean about leaving your boy friend :frown: its going to suck not seeing mine everyday. When are you moving in?? X
Original post by R1554
Yeah it's gonna be weird not seeing him so much
We've lived together for the last 5 months do its gonna be such a massive change & hull is quite far, but we're gonna try and take it in turns to see each other as often as we can afford to :smile:
Ah right that's okay then, so it's not just me in an empty flat! Haha
That would be awful :P
Okie dokie, I'm Marissa so if we bump into each other I'll say hi! We're bound to see each other at some point :smile:

awh no! that will be so hard. But as they say distance makes the heart grow fonder :biggrin:
haha nooo, i think you'll be fine :smile:
Ok :smile: if i meet any Marissa's i'm going to have to ask if they're from TSR lol. But yes i look forward to possibly meeting you!

Hehe yes it's to you, just getting the hang of the website :/ I'm moving in on the 13th, apparently its ok because I have the face to face thing that day so there isn't any point coming back 2 days later... :smile: hope I'm not the only person there though!! hehe I know what you mean about leaving your boy friend :frown: its going to suck not seeing mine everyday. When are you moving in?? X

haha no problem, i didn't even know how to use a forum until i came on here. they always confused me...
haha yeah that would be horrible just sitting alone in the flat! too quiet xD
ive actually spoken to so many girls with boyfriends now! i think i've only met 2 single ladies haha. It's nice, we can all moan about missing them together lol. I'm moving in on the 15th!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending