The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Just got in through clearing

:eek: :biggrin: Got into English Lit and Film Studies :biggrin: I have a couple questions though, is there gonna be a freshers week? Also what are my chances of accom seeing as I'm going through clearing? D: The commute would be quite expensive... Anyone else going? Wooooo!!
Reply 1
Hiya! Congratulations :smile:

Freshers week is the week beginning 17th September.

re: accommodation, the halls deadline was 10th August but it may be worth contacting them and finding out if there are any rooms left.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by nall_1
:eek: :biggrin: Got into English Lit and Film Studies :biggrin: I have a couple questions though, is there gonna be a freshers week? Also what are my chances of accom seeing as I'm going through clearing? D: The commute would be quite expensive... Anyone else going? Wooooo!!

my course is similar to yours, but mine is just film studies
Reply 3
Original post by nall_1

I'd be shocked if you managed to get halls but there are plenty of private houses around Kingston so it'd be easy for you to find some people to live with :smile: I found my housemates on facebook last year there should be an accomodation group on there
Reply 4
There will be halls of residence waiting list. Call Cooper House and get yourself on there ASAP. Once students move in, plenty decide to leave their course or the university for various reasons. The further away you live, the higher priority you will get. It also helps greatly if you had previously applied for any Halls of Residence during the normal application period. Hope that helps!
hey guys, is anyone going to that school uniform freshers disco at sway? theres going to be a return coach trip to that event from kingston. who wants to go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending