The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

cardiff clearing students

hey! anyone else applied to cardiff through clearing? i just wanted to see if anyone else is in a similar position as me and how everyone is feeling :smile: im studying biochemistry and i thought it would be nice to meet anyone so feel free to respond!
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by astrostial
hey! anyone else applied to cardiff through clearing? i just wanted to see if anyone else is in a similar position as me and how everyone is feeling :smile: im studying biochemistry and i thought it would be nice to say hi to anyone so feel free to respond!

same position except im in physics, I feel great about it; the choice makes sense for me
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Harri davies
same position except im in physics, I feel great about it; the choice makes sense for me

im glad ! if u don’t mind me asking what was ur firm and insurance ?
Reply 3
hey! anyone else applied to cardiff through clearing? i just wanted to see if anyone else is in a similar position as me and how everyone is feeling :smile: im studying biochemistry and i thought it would be nice to meet anyone so feel free to respond!

heya im going to be studying architecture! also went through clearing for it haha. looking to meet people before the school year starts so message me if you want to talk xx
im glad ! if u don’t mind me asking what was ur firm and insurance ?[/QUO
I had neither
Reply 5

do u mind me asking what grades u got to have gotten a place through clearing ?
Hey, I got my offer for Cardiff for chemistry through clearing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending