The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Mature Students @ Kingston

Just wondering if there are any other mature students out there? I'm starting my BA in History at Kingston in a few weeks and starting to get nervous about fitting in with all the bright, young freshers :smile: It would be great to connect with any other mature students before enrollment.
Reply 1
hi what dorm are you at? dnt worry about being an older person im 27 getting my MA
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Hi I'm just awaiting confirmation from the application services department as I've been accepted to study Art Market BA, only applied last Friday. I'm 32 so you're not the only in the same boat, according to the last Uni census they did nearly a quarter of the student population is over 25 so shouldn't be too bad.

Does anyone know how many places in Halls there are? I'm looking for a place when they start taking applications again and was wondering if I have much of a chance of getting one?
Reply 3
Try IQ wave or off campus living u do know that school is in like 4 days lol u need to get moving buddy lol
Reply 4
I'm staying off campus. Living at home - I have 3 children do not much choice! I'm going to drive in each day from Reading.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
Original post by lulubunny
Try IQ wave or off campus living u do know that school is in like 4 days lol u need to get moving buddy lol

I know, waiting for my unconditional offer to come through still. :run:
Reply 6
Original post by emruss
I'm staying off campus. Living at home - I have 3 children do not much choice! I'm going to drive in each day from Reading.

Can't you leave them at home with a bowl of water and some food left out for the next 3 years? :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by JC-G
Can't you leave them at home with a bowl of water and some food left out for the next 3 years? :biggrin:

They might prefer that! Very tempting....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending