It's finally not ****! :eek:

Are you being serious??!!!
Original post by tooosh
Are you being serious??!!!

Yep. Much faster.
Reply 402
Original post by Karma Charger
Yep. Much faster.

I just downloaded it and it loaded in 3 seconds rather than 15 and hasn't crashed. I've looked to this day for months.

Facebook for WP is still better but at least ours works :tongue:
Original post by Kruz
Can somebody help me I've tried to root my HTC Desire C but it doesn't root for some reason :/.

No superuser app in your app drawer? What method are you using and what happens when you use it?
Original post by DayneD89
No superuser app in your app drawer? What method are you using and what happens when you use it?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/355158-r1-superboot-how-to-root-the-htc-desire-c/

What step can you get up to before there is a problem?
Original post by DayneD89
What step can you get up to before there is a problem?

When I put it into the bootloader mode, it tells me to double click this 'double click 'install-superboot-windows.bat'. I click it and nothing happens.
Reply 407
I'm thinking about getting the HTC One X. Anyone got opinions on it?
Original post by Kruz
When I put it into the bootloader mode, it tells me to double click this 'double click 'install-superboot-windows.bat'. I click it and nothing happens.

Literally nothing at all?
Have you tried right clicking and running as an administrator?
Have you tried right clicking and Editting the bat file to make sure that all the resource files it uses aren't required to be in a specific location?

Edit: on the One X, great phone, though Im sure the one X+ is out soon. Might get a better deal or better phone at the same price...
(edited 11 years ago)
The HTC One X+ has been out for a while now.
Original post by mikeyd85
Literally nothing at all?
Have you tried right clicking and running as an administrator?
Have you tried right clicking and Editting the bat file to make sure that all the resource files it uses aren't required to be in a specific location?

Edit: on the One X, great phone, though Im sure the one X+ is out soon. Might get a better deal or better phone at the same price...

Yeah I'd love to get phones like that, but I don't have a job if I did I would've gotten a contract ages ago. My mum won't get one for me.
Original post by Kruz
Yeah I'd love to get phones like that, but I don't have a job if I did I would've gotten a contract ages ago. My mum won't get one for me.

Fair enough.
Already had a few days with my N10. Tis very nice and not cracked

Posted from TSR Mobile
My nexus 4 has been shipped!!
Original post by wizard710
Already had a few days with my N10. Tis very nice and not cracked

Posted from TSR Mobile

They crack? o.O

Had mine since launch now, I love it. I never though that I'd use it as much as I do!
Original post by Intriguing Alias
They crack? o.O

Had mine since launch now, I love it. I never though that I'd use it as much as I do!

My Dad took plyers to my Transformer Prime and cracked the screen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 416
Oh come on o2! Release the HTC One X Jellybean update soon please!
Original post by Harpoon
Oh come on o2! Release the HTC One X Jellybean update soon please!

It's out in the UK now :smile: was posted on one of the android news sites. Try a manual update after rebooting. If not, it'll be with you very soon.
Reply 418
Original post by mikeyd85
It's out in the UK now :smile: was posted on one of the android news sites. Try a manual update after rebooting. If not, it'll be with you very soon.

Yeah, it's out for the unbranded phones, mines an o2 branded one which means it will take ages for them to release it :frown:
Original post by Harpoon
Yeah, it's out for the unbranded phones, mines an o2 branded one which means it will take ages for them to release it :frown:

Aww gutted.

Root it :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending