The Student Room Group
I think you will need to take it to a shop.

cant these sometimes be removed using a PIN2 code? sorry, but i dont know much about this lol, wait until Bis or someone else gets here :smile:
Reply 2
pumpkin7
basically, my boyfriends sister was playing with his Nokia 6100 and cleverly put a security code on it, and now she can't remember what the code is.
is there any way to get into the phone without knowing the code, and without taking it to a shop?

ta.:tsr2:

youll have to put the wrong code in 3 times, after that itll ask you for a PUK code. once you enter the puk it will let u in. you can get the PUK code from your network customer services. Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 3
not PIN code.

SECURITY CODE.

totally different story.. you can enter it as many times as you like.

nevermind anyway. seems there is a 'master code' for security codes using the IMEI number. sorted it out and i didn't even have to leave my chair :p: hehe.
Reply 4
if i were corrent that would be "12345"
Reply 5
if you pm me the imei number of ur fone il give u the master security code you need for that fone. Ive done it on a few of my fones including a 6100 so it should work for yours!
Reply 6
By default the security code is 12345 or 00000 (one of those two). If she changed it herself and cant remember, you may have to have the phone completely reset.

regards
--marty

Latest

Trending

Trending