The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

LSBU enrolment

Trying to apply for an 18+ student oyster card. I have been rejected 2 times and it says due to wrong course dates. I am doing business management 3 year course starting September 2023. Tfl asks for the start date and end date with the day and month. So first time I put 25 September 2023 - 31 October 2026 and second time I put 25 September 2023 - 31 July 2026. The 31 date is automatically put by tfl presumably to indicate the end of the month, depending on how many days the month has. So, now I only have one more chance left to resubmit and if it gets rejected again I have to pay again and start a new application. I also want to know how do you know when you are fully enrolled on your course at LSBU? Perhaps, this might be the case, as I haven't received any updates or confirmation after completing my enrolment steps provided through email by LSBU online. Tfl's criteria says you have to be enrolled on the course...?
Reply 1
Sounds like a pain.

I'd contact LSBU tbh asking what course start and end dates you should enter for the card application.

They should also be able to tell you if u've been fully enrolled yet.

Good luck
London
Hi There,

Firstly, congrats on your place at LSBU!

If you are unsure about what stage of enrolment you are currently at please contacted our dedicated enrolment team on 0207 815 6161 as they will be able to advise of your status and if anything is currently outstanding.

Regarding your Oyster application, your start and end date should be specified on your offer letter, but if you are in doubt please call our admissions team on 0207 815 6100 (and select Option #3).

If you have any further questions please do let us know!

Best wishes,
Rachel
LSBU Admissions
(edited 7 months ago)
Generally you need to phone or pop into a travel centre if your making your first application in the third year of study

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending