The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Interview

Hiyyaa, I've got an interview at Canterbury Christ Church for Children's Nursing, was just wondering if anyone can give me any tips for the interview and what the maths test was like?!
Thank you:smile:
Reply 1
Be yourself and make sure you've done a lot of research about the university, numeracy math test should not be too hard might actually be one of those basic tests, or one of those that indicates your level of math skills.

Expect questions like this.

Why do you want to study here.
Do you have past experience with nursing children?
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by emmadeberah48
Hiyyaa, I've got an interview at Canterbury Christ Church for Children's Nursing, was just wondering if anyone can give me any tips for the interview and what the maths test was like?!
Thank you:smile:

Hey just wondering have you had your interview yet and if so what what is it like????I have mine in a few days and really nervous aaaaaah
Reply 3
Hiya, so so sorry i've only just seen this!
If you haven't already had your interview then honestly it's fine! more of a conversation than an interview and the staff who did it were absolutely lovely!
and if you have already had it then i hope it went well! :smile:
Hi Everyone!

We have a Facebook page set up for anyone who has been accepted to study at CCCU. Just gives us a chance to meet people before we start and arrange a few gathering so we can make friends with people etc.

Please come and join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/489059457822727/

Mason :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending