The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by horsemadtash

hey yaeh i wasat that interview date, I got my offer through the next day :smile:

I got my offer the next day as well- i was really surprised as they said we'd only hear by 31st March! I also got an update on UCAS track yesterday saying they have now given me an unconditional offer! So shocked/excited/amazed!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by megannlizz
I got my offer the next day as well- i was really surprised as they said we'd only hear by 31st March! I also got an update on UCAS track yesterday saying they have now given me an unconditional offer! So shocked/excited/amazed!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!! If you don't mind my asking, do you have your final results already (as in are you on a gap year) and where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ShellySpielberg
Congrats!!! If you don't mind my asking, do you have your final results already (as in are you on a gap year) and where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thanks! I applied last year and had an offer but narrowly missed the grades, so I'm doing some resits this year and reapplying. I have applied to RVC, Nottingham, Surrey and Liverpool. I've had Surrey and RVC interviews and have a Liverpool interview coming up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kavitha Elam
Guys any good resource to practice basic Drug dosage calculations? Im going thru a few and Im really wondering if they are too basic or too complex.. please help!

What other calculations are you doing other than drug dosage calculations? I don't know if I'm preparing myself enough on the calculations side of it :/
Hi,
Just wondering if anybody else has heard from Surrey since their interview? I had my interview on 7th January.

I had mine on December 10th and am yet to hear from them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, congratulations on your offer.

Are you on a gap year with your results already? If you are do you mind me asking what grades you have?
Original post by GBhopetobevet
Hi, congratulations on your offer.

Are you on a gap year with your results already? If you are do you mind me asking what grades you have?

Thanks! I'm kind of on a gap year, but I'm resitting a couple of modules because I narrowly missed the grades for the offer I had last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, does anyone know how many batches of interviews Liverpool has left to give out? Still haven't heard back from them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! I'm kind of on a gap year, but I'm resitting a couple of modules because I narrowly missed the grades for the offer I had last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, If you've got an unconditional offer are you going to still re-sit?
Has anyone else got an interview at Nottingham on the 28th January? How are you guys preparing for it? I'm really really nervous!!!!!! :eek:
Original post by GBhopetobevet
Hi, If you've got an unconditional offer are you going to still re-sit?

Yeah I've been entered for the exams now so I'll still resit. I'll still work hard and try to improve on my grades but it just means there's a lot less pressure!
Several people interviewed at Surrey on 7/1/15 received offers the next day. Did the others attending that day receive any info from Surrey re: the outcome of their interview? Thanks d
HEY, has anyone heard from RVC Gateway?? i know it says you might not hear until Feb… but just on the off chance?? x
Reply 4893
I've applied to Bristol and had an interview before Christmas and now have an offer. I think that they are still giving out interviews though so don't panic. Does anyone have any ideas about Surrey interviews? What with it being such a new course I'm interested to know about their interview process (obviously you cant mention questions or anything but just a feel for the day?)
Original post by wanttobevet
Several people interviewed at Surrey on 7/1/15 received offers the next day. Did the others attending that day receive any info from Surrey re: the outcome of their interview? Thanks d

Were those people that received offers the next day reapps?
i received mine the next day and i wasnt a reapp
Original post by SophieStockwell
Were those people that received offers the next day reapps?

i received mine the next day and i wasnt a reapp
I yet to hear anything from Nottingham.... I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing...?
Does anyone know when the last interview date at RVC is? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Country Lad
I yet to hear anything from Nottingham.... I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing...?

It's certainly better than being rejected by notts which many of us were on 8/1/15 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending